Cap Raise Needed

Balance

It's pretty simple. The servers basically dead. Majestic, one of the big 3 guilds, who probably had 50% of the servers active population, left until a cap raise appears. We're now lucky to have 50 characters online, so 25 people playing.

However, unless you decide to throw a metric shit tonne of custom content into 110 cap, it wont be enough. Lvl 115 cap will be needed as it actually adds new things into the game, which 110 cap doesn't.

The population is quickly dying, even raids aren't pulling in numbers anymore, and if nothing is done Core will sadly die.

We are actively working on the server, there is a little "vacation" during which we all have real life issues (college, work, etc.). Other than that, the cap rasie have been discussed several times, and as each time, i'll respond now too, we are working on a cap raise, no estimated time however, also we will decide wether we should go to 110 only or 115 directly later.

Thank you for your continuous support of Core Fiesta.

Best Regards

[Admin]Mucski

^ Dis guy. `-`and I agree, 105 with male has become so boring. All we do is make money/raid/afk/pvp and the only thing that is raidable is male. The sooner cap raise and new instance the funner it'll be on core. 

Server so dead we need to duo Malephar.

v732Y8q.jpg

Jk...Balance is a jerk. He left me alone.
So I need to solo it cus I'm the only 1 online.
Bye bye Core. I'm done.
-officially quit-
ceFUmKd.jpg

You showed up for "raid" today, don't look like you quit just yet.

I say raid in quotes cause it's not much of a raid when you have barely over a party with half the people multi-clienting.

Server so dead we need to duo Malephar.

v732Y8q.jpg

Jk...Balance is a jerk. He left me alone.

So I need to solo it cus I'm the only 1 online.

Bye bye Core. I'm done.

-officially quit-

ceFUmKd.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xD

You showed up for "raid" today, don't look like you quit just yet.

I say raid in quotes cause it's not much of a raid when you have barely over a party with half the people multi-clienting.

WAW...u ruined my kdrama.