Issues/Balancing/Fixes/Ideas? Long list~

RestTheWicked

Devildom Mine

Resist

The stun and other resist as in slash, and bone slicer (not sure of archers and trix posions i don't play them) seem to be 100%. Maybe change that to something a littler less like on GGK resists.

Drops of monster/bosses

Drops from devil warriors are nothing at the moment. Possible changing them to droping the coins [5] would help a bit. And to the First boss (Ice Citrie) could have low drop rate like the way golems in tower are to dropping 45 blues. And the last boss (Storm Citrie) Continue the rate of geo skins but maybe add a geo shield with slighty increase of stats like 3% def to make them not over powered to mobs or even make them statless for a real cool look. And also the same low drop rate for 45 blues.

Tower

Bosses (Golems)

Maybe changing the level of all the golems to 55 same as iron. Cause no one perms at low levels to farm the other golems(at least doesn't seem so). 25 dust golem and 35 stone golem sense they do drop the other level blues. And they already really low drop rate in which could stay the same. Or could add more spawns of iron golem on top floor. Say... 3 iron golems on top floor. (or something more reasonable you can come up with)

Teva weps

Change of stats

The 55 teva weps are the same dmg/aim as the 50 blue weps. In which i'm thinking orange should be better then blue weps right? And even the 55 orange fighter shield is weaker in def then the 50 blue shield. Possible change of small increase to stats on 55 teva weps seem reasonable in my opinion. 

Halloween weps

Purple Hallows

Adding the hallow weps seem useful in more ways one could maybe think. Maybe adding a new boss or add it an already in game boss. Such as GGK, TK, DDM, GOC with really low drop rate. And the stats of these could stay the same as they are on offical fiesta. Or maybe tweaked according to any balance the devs/GMs can think of. And as i recall they can be +10'd so it should be fun. But as i said really low drop rate should make these more fun to acquire.

Mini pets

Chest and marriage pet

The mini pets inside the random spawned chest like the slime and honeying could have slightly higher stats then the npc ones. Sense they are harder to obtain. And maybe possible to make them spawn just a tad bit less to make them more fun to get and have. And the marriage pets should have slighty higher stats then NPCS as well. Like +15 to every stat and 150-250 hp/sp. Or NPC stats with 150-250 hp/sp. 

Thanks for reading and thinking about my ideas. 

Devildom Mine

Resist

The stun and other resist as in slash, and bone slicer (not sure of archers and trix posions i don't play them) seem to be 100%. Maybe change that to something a littler less like on GGK resists.

DDM is already solo-able, no need to make it easier.

Drops of monster/bosses

Drops from devil warriors are nothing at the moment. Possible changing them to droping the coins [5] would help a bit. And to the First boss (Ice Citrie) could have low drop rate like the way golems in tower are to dropping 45 blues. And the last boss (Storm Citrie) Continue the rate of geo skins but maybe add a geo shield with slighty increase of stats like 3% def to make them not over powered to mobs or even make them statless for a real cool look. And also the same low drop rate for 45 blues.

I dont think the Ice Cirtrie should have a drop, unless it's something like silver coins. And I dont think geo shield skins should be a thing, charms already give 100% def and 70% damage, no need to buff defense more.

Tower

Bosses (Golems)

Maybe changing the level of all the golems to 55 same as iron. Cause no one perms at low levels to farm the other golems(at least doesn't seem so). 25 dust golem and 35 stone golem sense they do drop the other level blues. And they already really low drop rate in which could stay the same. Or could add more spawns of iron golem on top floor. Say... 3 iron golems on top floor. (or something more reasonable you can come up with)

All bosses being lvl 55 so you can get drops I agree with.

Teva weps

Change of stats

The 55 teva weps are the same dmg/aim as the 50 blue weps. In which i'm thinking orange should be better then blue weps right? And even the 55 orange fighter shield is weaker in def then the 50 blue shield. Possible change of small increase to stats on 55 teva weps seem reasonable in my opinion. 

55 Teva weps can be +10d unlike 50 blues, so they already are much more powerful. I think the 55 shield should be made equal to the 50 blue though.

Halloween weps

Purple Hallows

Adding the hallow weps seem useful in more ways one could maybe think. Maybe adding a new boss or add it an already in game boss. Such as GGK, TK, DDM, GOC with really low drop rate. And the stats of these could stay the same as they are on offical fiesta. Or maybe tweaked according to any balance the devs/GMs can think of. And as i recall they can be +10'd so it should be fun. But as i said really low drop rate should make these more fun to acquire.

We already have tevas / 50 blues, I don't think these are needed.

Mini pets

Chest and marriage pet

The mini pets inside the random spawned chest like the slime and honeying could have slightly higher stats then the npc ones. Sense they are harder to obtain. And maybe possible to make them spawn just a tad bit less to make them more fun to get and have. And the marriage pets should have slighty higher stats then NPCS as well. Like +15 to every stat and 150-250 hp/sp. Or NPC stats with 150-250 hp/sp. 

A post was already made about this that I like much more. Your idea completely removes the use of NPC mini pets.

Well the idea of the mini pets makes it where if you can't get the marriage ones or chest ones you can use the NPCs till you can. But i do thank you for your thoughts and opinions. But i didn't know you can +10 55 teva weps. i was told by like 6+ people you couldn't. 

Edit: I tried it and it work. So thanks for letting me know you can +10 the teva weps.

Edited by RestTheWicked

Well its never any fun getting so many of something. Makes that item useless and no point. I once played a server where in tk place every kill was a 50 blue wep... got to the point where you just didn't even pick them up. So i rather when one drops your like "omg i hope the next drop is... an axe with godly stats" but also worrying about getting something you don't want with terrible stats. It's the thrill of it all. Hope that makes sense in a way.

I see what you're saying, but at the same time as someone who doesn't particularly even enjoy farming at the current drop rate the idea of only getting 2 in a day seems a bit extreme. xD

Devildom Mine

Resist

DDM is already solo-able, no need to make it easier.

Drops of monster/bosses

I dont think the Ice Cirtrie should have a drop, unless it's something like silver coins. And I dont think geo shield skins should be a thing, charms already give 100% def and 70% damage, no need to buff defense more.

Tower

Bosses (Golems)

All bosses being lvl 55 so you can get drops I agree with.

Teva weps

Change of stats

55 Teva weps can be +10d unlike 50 blues, so they already are much more powerful. I think the 55 shield should be made equal to the 50 blue though.

Halloween weps

Purple Hallows

We already have tevas / 50 blues, I don't think these are needed.

Mini pets

Chest and marriage pet

A post was already made about this that I like much more. Your idea completely removes the use of NPC mini pets.

Could take remove the mini pets from the npc so ppl can go search for treasure chests or wait for ppl to sell them. Ppl DO afk and make elrues 24/7 or farm. Gotta use that money some how since ppl lost interest in capsules and such. Adding hallows is a great idea imo. On retail, DDB was stunnable. DDM wasnt for 40-50 whatsoever on retail. Shield skins that are bought in the npc was rather a boring and dumb idea since they cost 2 much to even be useful and doesn't even show the glow of ur shield. Drop rate in Tower should return back to normal or be at 50%. Should also take out the exts/charms in the npc. This makes buying coins pointless af. Lazyness shouldn't be rewarded.