GT bugs!

Fawn

Finally got the chance to participate in GT this week! 

Really fun brackets but there's some glitchy bits that need to be fixed!
If you noticed anything in particular then please post it here!

- If you start as the red team you start in the middle and not in your base.
You can start capping flags and getting relics while the blue team is stuck in their
base waiting for the like 20s timer for their gate to open. Obvious head start and could
cause a win or loss.

- Any poison debuffs from the relics restrict you from being able to mount.

- I don't think slime is working properly, even when the debuff went off nobody was a 
slime and nobody's hp was effected from what I noticed.

- The bomb is doing literally no damage, it's basically a self destruction debuff where you
run around with it for nothing and then at the end you self destruct. LOL. You kill people
at the very end when you self destruct but it's supposed to pulse out dmg to all surrounding
friends or foes.

- The Call to Arms aren't working, got the relic for it but no mobs appeared.

I crashed every 3min, same for some others in GT . lol not sure if its a bug or wut, or if its fixable ._.

Edited by Sassy

- Any poison debuffs from the relics restrict you from being able to mount.

Also prevents you from turning flags.

And yeah that bomb suicided me more than people killed me. :c

I know it's supposed to blow you up the end, but the point is you kill people while it's on enough to make up for it. Currently just you die.

Edited by Shiver

From what I noticed there are random times where you die out of nowhere me and white and Hysteri got hit 15k and all died but none of us had a bomb lol

From what I noticed there are random times where you die out of nowhere me and white and Hysteri got hit 15k and all died but none of us had a bomb lol

I think if someone who has the bomb dies, anyone near them gets insta-killed, that's what happened when I did GT against Majestic on MiniDeviant ;c

When  you pick it up it gives you the buff on your buff bars but doesn't show on your character.

And then when the buff ends it 1 shots you and anyone in the area. ;___;

I think if someone who has the bomb dies, anyone near them gets insta-killed, that's what happened when I did GT against Majestic on MiniDeviant ;c

Yeah this is supposed to happen, at the final bomb pulse when the user dies everyone around them gets one-hit usually. That's the only part of bomb that seems to be working.