A bunch of ideas thrown together

Balance

Interface ideas:

• An icon to show characters critical rate
  • An icon to show your attack rate (So we know what it is with Violence and Natures Speed activated)
  • When you change your UI, one thing (that I know of) always resets. The target of your target http://i.gyazo.com/889a7eb520839293bfdb429c227ab9b6.png in this case Advent, always resets to its usual position. However your direct target stays to wherever you moved it to. Making it so it stays in its altered position would be very nice

Game Mechanics:

• Geo skins dropping with full durability, possibly being 65k so our Repairs aren't wasted. Could Geo Skins also give 1-5% more crit than NPC skins? (I know its been suggested, just throwing it in here)
  • When doing Rebirth without a target it will not do anything, simply give an error. You need to target yourself to use it, unlike every other self-targeting skill (i.e, heals). If this could be fixed, that'd be great.
  • I'm fairly sure the animation for Natures Swiftness is slower for female archers than males (Not 100% sure, needs testing)
  • Can anything be done about skills not showing their cool-down times?
  • Using Slip-Away tricksters get a 100% crit buff that lasts 4 minutes. This buff does nothing. I'm unsure if it's meant to be a short crit-buff, or a speed buff (slip-away, makes sense to run faster while invisible)
  • Spirit Tap, the mage skill, has no animation, just a cast timer.
  • Could Concussive Charge be nerfed? Putting on a Wind Set makes CC better than Deva. Basically insta-cast, basically a 99% hit rate, with same CD/Duration
  • Could archers poison skills poison mobs more often? They resist quite often. In PVP it's somewhat balanced, but for PVE I'd say it needs to be increased.
  • Decrease the spamming of stuns/fears in lab, PLEASE, and overall fix lab.

Kingdom Quest:

• Could there be a KQ made of Guild Tournament? Say 20 people, 2 teams of 10 randomly selected. I don't care for the rewards, GT is fun and making it spam-able like this would give us something to do during the wait for ML to spawn.

Updates to come~

Edited by Balance

• An icon to show your attack rate (So we know what it is with Violence and Natures Speed activated)
  •  and overall fix lab.

Top two would be so useful I would die.

And especially the bottom, would like to not NEED a glad or wiz to dash/blink down the stairs

just so the next floor will 100% spawn. 

ALSO:

Can we get HP/SP on ML Top/Pants plz.

Kingdom Quest:

• Could there be a KQ made of Guild Tournament? Say 20 people, 2 teams of 10 randomly selected. I don't care for the rewards, GT is fun and making it spam-able like this would give us something to do during the wait for ML to spawn.

DO THIS PLZ.

• Using Slip-Away tricksters get a 100% crit buff that lasts 4 minutes. This buff does nothing. I'm unsure if it's meant to be a short crit-buff, or a speed buff (slip-away, makes sense to run faster while invisible)

Also noticed the other day that tricksters that have this "4 minute crit buff" cannot receive a deadly blessing crit buff from a HolyKnight as the Slip-Away crit buff is registered as being a higher level.

• 2 months later...

Interface ideas:

• When you change your UI, one thing (that I know of) always resets. The target of your target http://i.gyazo.com/8...29c227ab9b6.png in this case Advent, always resets to its usual position. However your direct target stays to wherever you moved it to. Making it so it stays in its altered position would be very nice

Game Mechanics:

• Geo skins dropping with full durability, possibly being 65k so our Repairs aren't wasted. Could Geo Skins also give 1-5% more crit than NPC skins? (I know its been suggested, just throwing it in here)
  • When doing Rebirth without a target it will not do anything, simply give an error. You need to target yourself to use it, unlike every other self-targeting skill (i.e, heals). If this could be fixed, that'd be great.
  • I'm fairly sure the animation for Natures Swiftness is slower for female archers than males (Not 100% sure, needs testing)
  • Can anything be done about skills not showing their cool-down times?
  • Spirit Tap, the mage skill, has no animation, just a cast timer.
  • Could Concussive Charge be nerfed? Putting on a Wind Set makes CC better than Deva. Basically insta-cast, basically a 99% hit rate, with same CD/Duration
  • Could archers poison skills poison mobs more often? They resist quite often. In PVP it's somewhat balanced, but for PVE I'd say it needs to be increased.
  • Decrease the spamming of stuns/fears in lab, PLEASE, and overall fix lab.

Kingdom Quest:

KEY:

Possible

Will do

Not Possible

What do you mean by an Icon to show character critical hits?

KEY:

Possible

Will do

Not Possible

what do you mean by an Icon to show character critical hits?

Just any kind of icon that when you hover over it / click on it, it shows you your critical rate. Saving you the time to go and count the crit in your build/suits/jewels/weapon/gear/party buffs etc.

I personally have no idea how to calculate the crit-buff archers get (party crit-buff), so it's impossible for me to truly know my critical rate all the time.

Unfortunately that's not possible, but someone could always make an online calculator, where you just enter your stats and it calculates it.