Change Non-NPC Mini Pets

Shiver

By "Non-NPC" Mini Pets I mean the marriage pet and the treasure chest mini pets.

These include:

- Mini Couple Lulu (marriage pet)
- Mini Slime (treasure pet)
- Mini Kebing (treasure pet)
- Mini Honeying (treasure pet)

Posted Image

Currently all of the treasure chest mini pets have +1 to all stats and the marriage pet has +2 to all stats. This doesn't balance out with the mini pets available in the NPC that have +10 to all stats, which make the treasure chest and marriage pets useless.

I would say at least make them equivalent to the NPC pets or even change what effects they give to make these items more than NPC or ground fodder.

Edited by Shiver

By "Non-NPC" Mini Pets I mean the marriage pet and the treasure chest mini pets.

These include:

- Mini Couple Lulu (marriage pet)

- Mini Slime (treasure pet)

- Mini Kebing (treasure pet)

- Mini Honeying (treasure pet)

Posted Image

Currently all of the treasure chest mini pets have +1 to all stats and the marriage pet has +2 to all stats. This doesn't balance out with the mini pets available in the NPC that have +10 to all stats, which make the treasure chest and marriage pets useless.

I would say at least make them equivalent to the NPC pets or even change what effects they give to make these items more than NPC or ground fodder.

MY SLIME I DEPOSITED INTO GS XD! and yeah :/ wish they had some sort of better stats because they were from "Treasue" and etc q.q

The chest mini pets giving slightly better than NPC but only lasting a few days would be a nice idea.

I wouldn't suggest they be perm AND better than NPC though, that might make NPC pets useless. ;x
(well besides NPCs having Auto Pickup which is nice but you can live w/o)

• 1 year later...