Pvp KQ~

White

With the PvpKQ I see almost never anyone joining, hell the only reason I joined them was because levelng with my friends when I just got on this server for Exp cards !
PvpKQ for the capped players is unappealing and so this is where I suggest we put in
Purple Pots ! T5 Defense/Str/Dex   Not a overwhelming prize but certainly will make alot of interest !  and looking forward to the guild tournament much appreciated!

Put the prize for PvP KQ as a rare aura. (10% chance to get one) That way, people can join and try to get it.

Amazing idea i must admit Valiant x) maybe 4-6% drop rate tought :P like crown is under 1% and see how it being to be popular slowly(people start to sell gold crown) or even 1-2% but for everyone participant cause cleric life is hard in pvp kq and me as a perm if i do pvp kq i know my chance to finish first compared to alot of player

Amazing idea i must admit Valiant x) maybe 4-6% drop rate tought :P like crown is under 1% and see how it being to be popular slowly(people start to sell gold crown) or even 1-2% but for everyone participant cause cleric life is hard in pvp kq and me as a perm if i do pvp kq i know my chance to finish first compared to alot of player

Compared to me, you're second. :*