Increase Drop Rate for Monster licences Globally by 25% more Drop rate.

Ramzo

Licences are so tough to get for all levels. unless spent 6 hrs +  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Monster's should have a higher drop rate when it comes to their Licenses dropping?

• Yes i believe we should have a small increase in drop rate for licences Globally.
    • Maybe We can have a shop for every License in the game.
    • Yeah... Licences are kinda tough to come by.
    • No, i think the drop rate is perfectly fine at where it stands.

As a Active Core player, I myself ive been experiencing that it's a bit tough to find or farm a certain licences from monsters. Everyone enjoys licences for permenant Characters and aswell as higher level characters too. no everyone wants to stick around and kill black bears all day. I believe the Drop rate for licences should be increased by 25% it wouldnt hurt to see a couple of licences sold in market once in a while, and it's a struggle trying to find just one licences, as a private server i believe it would satisfy about half the server that there are licences they can farm and it would conserve time that people don't want to spend looking for a license. most people dont even bother because finding any license from a mob is really diffucult. Thank you for your time. i would really appreciate it if you would take the time and see what you can do about licenses. (:

Edited by Ramzo

I agree that license drop should be increased maybe not that much but sadly even before that i got told that most of the license dont work actually.That would be interessing that FarbodD test them out knowing it wouldnt take him so long

3 hour farming GRC ranted.... no lic ;c

Ain't nobody got time to up a bb lic

Except me... Q~QComplete BB lisc on my bow.

Anyway, I would point out that I don't see very many low level licenses at all. With how many times I've leveled characters at archon juniors you'd think at some point I would have acquired a lisc for them, but I've never even seen one drop.

I've seen more magrite and giant caiman licenses, and those are useless boss ones.

• 2 months later...