Suggestions on Improve population

White

Suggestions on Improving the population and my own bias guard comments (:

What can we do ? Tell our friends ? Sure but still we need a kinda "force voting" system

Say a vote is 50 coins and able to vote every hour means 1200 coins per DAY,

yes it is a lot so I would suggest every two hours but I trust you will come up with a more calculated number ^^ 

Another suggestion is about guards having their skill "Rebirth" not only just revive the player but the player will keep their buffs/scrolls/pots And have the "Revive" skill to be in the death box ~ Because personally I believe not only just I have pressed Esc key, making the revive option disappear.

My last suggestion would be about a possibly having a raid boss for perms may it be for 50/56/66/76 Dropping Orange jewelry for the said level. 

Appreciate the soon to be Guild Tournament ! & The shield skins

Edit* I agree with balance's post about admins being able to kick academy members ~ But! we need more than just that ! We need a new ranking ! or Edit past rankings making it so not just one person can access the guild storage ~ It is an active problem that one person cannot be on all the time ! "Make guard the old admin make admins the normal admin rights and access to "Guild storage~*Edit ~ I wasn't aware of ToG having it every twelve hours for voting ~ 

Edited by White

What can we do ? Tell our friends ? Sure but still we need a kinda "force voting" system

Say a vote is 50 coins and able to vote every hour means 1200 coins per hour,

yes it is a lot so I would suggest every two hours but I trust you will come up with a more calculated number ^^    

Aside from the horrid math, I wouldn't mind force-vote, but I don't think we should get coins for it.

Another suggestion is about guards having their skill "Rebirth" not only just revive the player but the player will keep their buffs/scrolls/pots And have the "Revive" skill to be in the death box ~ Because personally I believe not only just I have pressed Esc key, making the revive option disappear.

YES THIS, YES PLEASE.

You already receive coins everytime you vote.

Votes on TopOfGames only register once per 12hours so  rewarding for voting everyhour is pointless.

See ! I didn't even know ! but advertising that fact would greatly help. And making it per hour would make it higher and higher right? I may be mistaken, smaller increments with more votes sounds good but also discouraging from the lower coins number.

Edited by White

I have always wanted this to be a thing.

With Tears of Legel in game the Guardian rebirth is subpar and therefore not highly valued. If the rebirth did in fact restore buff/scrolls it would be a major improvement for the class and make their revives better than the normal revive used by HKs.

Suggestions on Improving the population and my own bias guard comments (:

Say a vote is 50 coins and able to vote every hour means 1200 coins per DAY,

My last suggestion would be about a possibly having a raid boss for perms may it be for 50/56/66/76 Dropping Orange jewelry for the said level. 

Appreciate the soon to be Guild Tournament ! & The shield skins

Edit* I agree with balance's post about admins being able to kick academy members ~ But! we need more than just that ! We need a new ranking ! or Edit past rankings making it so not just one person can access the guild storage ~ It is an active problem that one person cannot be on all the time ! "Make guard the old admin make admins the normal admin rights and access to "Guild storage~

White for your own knowledge topofgames.com is a 12h cast vote FarbodD cant put it every 1h but the idea is still interessing but online time + vote bonus coins would need a certain adjustement having stuff too easy personally its not fun to me

Forcing people to vote will annoy some of them slow coins for being online rate "a bit" and increase vote coins value (People wont complain about voting after that)

Id suggest something like.
Invite 3 friends and win *something*
^ when registering for a ig acc, make a space on the register form in which you need to provide athe name of the person who invited you to play core :c
atleast maybe people would invite their friends, if they knew there was something in for them.

As far as I know, we have had force voting since obt. It was taken out because people complained about having to be forced to vote and also tog wqs ddosed at one point this year which caused multiple servers including this one to remove force voting sopeople could log onto the game.