[Skill] Neutralize Silence Bug

Shiver

Type:

Skill

Description:

The exact same bug as before, the fix that was applied seems to make it harder to negate the effect, but people are still completely avoiding the silence on neutralize by spamming skills at the beginning of the silence.

- Previous threads that explain situation -

http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php?/topic/325-neutralize-duration-bug/

http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php?/topic/326-disarm-skill-bug/

Edited by Shiver

I know it was fixed 100% before because Shiver and I tested it.

So maybe the fix stopped working or got messed up in one of the latest patches or something. :s

Which patch did it stop working?

Either THIS one.

(Because the patch before was the fix for it.)

Or
THIS one.

Because it's most recent or maybe because Archers got a dmg and eva buff
on this patch. D: I didn't test it during that first patch I linked so I'm unsure exactly which.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out how the problem occurs.It occurs if you're disarmed whilst casting a skill (For me, this is usually devastate).

If I am disarmed whilst casting devastate, the skill will still cast & use its cool down, and it will miss/fail since I no longer have a weapon.

However, the moment I put my axe back on I break the silence debuff.

This, thus far, has only occurred when I was hit with disarm during the casting of a skill.

If I'm hit randomly, or when I'm not casting a skill that takes a decent amount of time to cast (devastate), the silence debuff will work, and prevent me from using skills.

• 6 months later...

I've made the skill stun the target for 1 seconds therefore preventing them from casting any skills immediately after the opponent has performed the skill, and I have also increased the neutralize debuff to 6 seconds. I think this should fix the problem so I will mark it as fixed for now, please feedback once this update is on the live game. Topic will be closed for now.