Goodbye.

Kisu

Goodbye, everybody. This recent addition then removal of the ML Instance and the subsequent actions of Farbod have finally made me quit.

Once the instance was added and fixed, over 1-2 months of raiding was done in the 8 hours that the instance was left in-game. This trivialized all the effort that was put in since February by us to obtain ML gear. After it was removed Farbod hosted an event where he traded us an aura ( Lightning - 10% Critical Rate, Fire - 10% Physical and Magical Damage, Ice - 10% Physical and Magical Defense, Wind - 5% Aim and Evasion ) for 5 pieces of ML gear ( Weapons or Armor ). He did this in an effort to remove the large amount of items obtained through the ML Instance the previous day. After both I and members of Rapture and Majestic had traded in ML items for these auras, he said that they would be deleted the next maintenance. This would be fine if it had only been ML gear from that instance that was traded in, but I traded in over 80 items that we had gotten from actually raiding. He is now saying that the Auras will not be removed and that he will be balancing them and adding a Raid instance to farm them, as well as a cap raise so that the lost ML's aren't important. He is doing this instead of a one day rollback that would fix all of these issues.

This is, as the saying goes, the straw that broke the camels back. I'm done with this server now, the blatant incompetence of certain staff members and the lack of punishment for these actions is laughable. Farbod has used Static Damage to kill Malephar while it was being raided. He has taken raid gear from players and given them an item that he then said he was deleting. He has made an alt ( Atrophy - http://i.imgur.com/THqM4fH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/j43alvp.jpg ) and warred guilds with staff spawned items, also using a HP Magic Potion. He has been in a party with a normal players to help out damage another guild at a raid event ( http://i.imgur.com/Srs2bTe.jpg). In any server where he had any superior he would have been removed from his position, but due to him being the Lead Administrator nothing has been done.

Goodbye Deviant and Majestic, the only 2 guilds I can stand.

Goodbye Spader and Mucski, the only 2 Admins I can stand.

This is more of a setback than a improvement.  :mellow:

Taking mal gears to trade them for auras to fix a mistake you made. Like Kisuna said, a rollback would of just fixed the mistakes you've done.

This is more of a setback than a improvement.  :mellow:

Taking mal gears to trade them for auras to fix a mistake you made. Like Kisuna said, a rollback would of just fixed the mistakes you've done.

Gtfo w/ a rollback

I just enhanced my shit 

a simple 1 day rollback would solve everything zzz y make the situation worse and piss off players._.

and the longer the wait for rollback if there will be 1 the longer the tiem taken to do it the worse the situation

I've noticed throughout the years of playing private servers, a lot of server owners become egotistical "trolls" for a nicer word to say it. They build their community, they make a pretty penny off of it, and then they treat the players like crap. It's sad that the owners would treat the players as such. This game is a business and the players are your customers, LOYAL customers. To lie and deceive them in such a manipulative way after already wasting their efforts to gear up and raid is rather unprofessional and disrespectful. Nonetheless, they're the ones paying for your services. To so easily say "Good bye" to a player who has been active and led an active guild which basically started the server and flourished the economy, is wrong, but whatever I say isn't gonna matter anyways. People can say it's bullshit to have a rollback. People can say you should be used to the way Far is. No. You don't get used to it. That's like starting your own business and slapping every customer that walks in and tell them to get the fuck out and expecting the business to stay afloat. You just don't do it. As an owner, your players should be able to trust you to run a FAIR, BALANCED SERVER in service, pricing, and game play. Taking advantage of staff powers is not a way to get players to want to stay. But at this point, clearly Far doesn't seem to care. He entertained himself at the players' expense. Wtg.

I've noticed throughout the years of playing private servers, a lot of server owners become egotistical "trolls" for a nicer word to say it. They build their community, they make a pretty penny off of it, and then they treat the players like crap. It's sad that the owners would treat the players as such. This game is a business and the players are your customers, LOYAL customers. To lie and deceive them in such a manipulative way after already wasting their efforts to gear up and raid is rather unprofessional and disrespectful. Nonetheless, they're the ones paying for your services. To so easily say "Good bye" to a player who has been active and led an active guild which basically started the server and flourished the economy, is wrong, but whatever I say isn't gonna matter anyways. People can say it's bullshit to have a rollback. People can say you should be used to the way Far is. No. You don't get used to it. That's like starting your own business and slapping every customer that walks in and tell them to get the fuck out and expecting the business to stay afloat. You just don't do it. As an owner, your players should be able to trust you to run a FAIR, BALANCED SERVER in service, pricing, and game play. Taking advantage of staff powers is not a way to get players to want to stay. But at this point, clearly Far doesn't seem to care. He entertained himself at the players' expense. Wtg.

Amen.

Farbod doesn't know how to roll back. That's why there hasn't been one yet.
And why he went through these stupid ways to remove some of those MLs
that were farmed. that people spent and entire day farming, hours upon hours.

What happened earlier is unprofessional-ism at it's finest.

Bye kisu :( Nub. I'll miss you Q~Q

And.... yeah a roll back to when maint was done would be nice. :c Smh~ Get your head in the game FAR D< Odderwise you gonna lose alot of customers who plays this. And what does that do? Makes the server go poof~

You certianly can "TEASE" me (; Obby~ Play with my body!

Posted Image

On topic...

Now that Kisu is gone I have no one to threaten my life when I ask for things. :c

But in all seriousness, Kisu's departure is no laughing matter.

We've lost an excellent and loyal player today because of something that never should have happened in the first place.

And that truly is sad.

Goodbye, everybody. This recent addition then removal of the ML Instance and the subsequent actions of Farbod have finally made me quit.

Once the instance was added and fixed, over 1-2 months of raiding was done in the 8 hours that the instance was left in-game. This trivialized all the effort that was put in since February by us to obtain ML gear. After it was removed Farbod hosted an event where he traded us an aura ( Lightning - 10% Critical Rate, Fire - 10% Physical and Magical Damage, Ice - 10% Physical and Magical Defense, Wind - 5% Aim and Evasion ) for 5 pieces of ML gear ( Weapons or Armor ). He did this in an effort to remove the large amount of items obtained through the ML Instance the previous day. After both I and members of Rapture and Majestic had traded in ML items for these auras, he said that they would be deleted the next maintenance. This would be fine if it had only been ML gear from that instance that was traded in, but I traded in over 80 items that we had gotten from actually raiding. He is now saying that the Auras will not be removed and that he will be balancing them and adding a Raid instance to farm them, as well as a cap raise so that the lost ML's aren't important. He is doing this instead of a one day rollback that would fix all of these issues.

This is, as the saying goes, the straw that broke the camels back. I'm done with this server now, the blatant incompetence of certain staff members and the lack of punishment for these actions is laughable. Farbod has used Static Damage to kill Malephar while it was being raided. He has taken raid gear from players and given them an item that he then said he was deleting. He has made an alt ( Atrophy - http://i.imgur.com/THqM4fH.jpg

- http://i.imgur.com/j43alvp.jpg

) and warred guilds with staff spawned items, also using a HP Magic Potion. He has been in a party with a normal players to help out damage another guild at a raid event ( http://i.imgur.com/Srs2bTe.jpg). In any server where he had any superior he would have been removed from his position, but due to him being the Lead Administrator nothing has been done.

Goodbye Deviant and Majestic, the only 2 guilds I can stand.

Goodbye Spader and Mucski, the only 2 Admins I can stand.

happy to see you go