Patch Log #024 - 14 Apr 2014

Amor

• Added Designer Sunglasses (30 Days) to Accessory Merchant Melt
  • Added Wayfarer Sunglasses (30 Days) to Accessory Merchant Melt
  • Added 'Black Ink' hair colour to the Beauty Shop
  • Fixed scarf clipping
  • Scarves are now mask accessories and will no longer cause wing accessories to disappear
  • Fixed rose accessory on the Edwardian dress
  • Beast set effect now reduces damage
  • Added Shield Skins to Pitt.
  • Decreased level 45 blues to 5% drop rate. (From 50%)
  • Decreased Blue Weapons to 20% drop rate (From 30%)
  • Level 105+ monster stats were fixed.
  • Archer and trickster base strength damage was increased by 2x.
  • Added instanced Malephar.
  • Tear of Legal is now 3300 coins.
  • License Removal is now 2500 coins.
  • Guild Name Change is now 1400 coins.
  • Red Dragon's Grace is now 2900 coins.
  • Blue Dragon's Grace is now 2900 coins.
  • Might potions have been removed from master rewards.

In this Instance ML is it a Guild Instance or just 5-player party?

Also what would be the difference from Instance ML and regular ML?

Along with what is the cooldown for Instance ML after everything in it has been killed?

Edited by Zephry

Just tried to go in and it said i needed a party >: gg once u go in you cant warp out the gate is broken >:

Gate isnt broken. You can only get out once you die. But if your whole party dies, then its GG gotta restart.

• Added instanced Malephar.

In all honesty, I think this was not called for at all. It officially wiped out any competition on the server between guilds and that's what kept the server thriving. Deviant didn't always win, nor did Maj or Rapture. I don't understand how this was necessary. All of us that worked months for gear and weapons have now had that hard work put to waste and ML gear and LH weapons are gonna be an overkill, and SL is plain useless now. The only reason I'd find this a suitable decision is if it was released after a cap raise where people mostly had ML gear/weaps and were working towards the next level of better gear and weaponry.

• Decreased level 45 blues to 5% drop rate. (From 50%)
  • Decreased Blue Weapons to 20% drop rate (From 30%)

Finally!! xD Made it way too easy to farm any lower leveled "raid".

Finally!! xD Made it way too easy to farm any lower leveled "raid".

20% is still 2 high. Tower isnt a raid, its a instance like CC. For 45 blues to have such a disgusting drop rate, 45 blues will become too overpriced since itll be hard to find gear let alone godlies. This has got to be the worst idea possible e.e... Might as well make the drop rate for 65 blues 5%, infact make EVERYTHING 5% e.e... Already made 50 blues too common... then tried to make it "uncommon" when there is already too many 50 blues in the game, to the point its practically not worth keeping if they are fails or not. This change does not give a perm seal of approval e.e...

Edited by Parafrost

About that instanced Malephar being gone now.

I kinda of think that if you were going to keep that, you should just run it like
normal Malephar but guild instance it like Noit, but give it the same respawn timer.

So we'd still have to wait 12hours for it to respawn but the whole guild could enter.

Just a thought. Or at least turn Male back on respawn. -.- otherwise there's not much to do.

I kinda of think that if you were going to keep that, you should just run it like

normal Malephar but guild instance it like Noit, but give it the same respawn timer.

So we'd still have to wait 12hours for it to respawn but the whole guild could enter.

Just a thought. Or at least turn Male back on respawn. -.- otherwise there's not much to do.

If you mean give mal instance a 10min reset then it wouldnt make much of a difference o-o. Removing it all together is already screwed off since ppl spammed the hell out of the instance now.

The way we can enter the Lair as same as noit (as a whole guild) but the spawn time gunna be 12hours like normal male is what he mean.

Also. I'm glad that this instance got removed. I was like awwww...this no fun. No more competition/raid drama = boring :c

That's what I was thinking also, but I still think the competition is better for server activity at this point. After the cap was raised and ML isn't being raided so much, then I could see it being a guild instance just to keep people working for better things before ranking up to the next better level of gear and weaps ya know? Kinda to keep the activity flowing.