Patch Log #024 - 14 Apr 2014

Amor

as someone already stated, some ppl will just make a new guild and keep doing it over and over again

I read that and I agree with it. I was only replying to Fawn to put in my two cents on it. But I still don't agree it should be a guild instance. If they wanna spam it after ML is already in the past, then I don't see the big deal.

Edited by Vanity

she already said a 12 hour reset not 10 min. just as a guild instance not a world boss.

I would rather them have added some new content then this instance for less then a day. And with this aura for 5 ml pieces i seriously dont even see that solving anything either

Edited by xLayLaa

she already said a 12 hour reset not 10 min. just as a guild instance not a world boss.

I would rather them have added some new content then this instance for less then a day. And with this aura for 5 ml pieces i seriously dont even see that solving anything either

Ppl will just make another guild to spam mal.............. Making a new guild = still able to do the mal instance regardless of the reset time........ 

If you mean give mal instance a 10min reset then it wouldnt make much of a difference o-o. Removing it all together is already screwed off since ppl spammed the hell out of the instance now.

No I mean giving it the normal 12hour reset.

Like normal male raid but guild instanced.

as someone already stated, some ppl will just make a new guild and keep doing it over and over again

Ahh you're right, I didn't think of that. D8

You could put a delay on guild rejoin sorta like the 1 hour academy delay but opposite. Say after you leave a guild you can't join another for 12 hours. That would prevent the guild jumping issue.

OR Instance Counter on every character like lets say you can only do 3 runs a day max regardless of what guild ur in. Was used on another game thats not fiesta related doe.

• 4 weeks later...

As a guild instance maybe. But not as a 5man instance like it was.  It was way too easy, and glitching people in makes it even easier. 

and also if you are in a guild and your guildmates kill male without you every time becaus you must work or such other things you have again no chance to get male gear. with a normal 5player instance you can make it with friends or some ppl you found and than you have chance to get gear every time you can play :)

and SL is plain useless now.

no it doesnt because not everyone can make male instance some ppl need first farm SL to farm ML

and i know what you mean i think the best way to keep SL as a farm place, turn off weapon dropps in ML instance so you must farm SL for a 105 weapon if you are not in a raid guild :D

Edited by xInFamouS

and also if you are in a guild and your guildmates kill male without you every time becaus you must work or such other things you have again no chance to get male gear. with a normal 5player instance you can make it with friends or some ppl you found and than you have chance to get gear every time you can play :)

But 5-man is just too easy

But 5-man is just too easy

i doent think so, for someone who have full male gear and male weapon they can do it with 2 or 3 yeah but someone who have SL or LN gear for those its really hard ;)

i know that the dif between this weapons are not noticable but if you turn off weapon drop in ML instance SL stay a farm place not more :D and you can only go in with 5 ppl if you do it as a normal player instance :D

No there is an easy way to make more than 5 people go in 5 man instance. Can go 10 ppl in SL if you want.

Because you don't know how to don't mean noone does, And staff needs to think of those who do when making things.

hm key i didnt know it but its a glitch so you cant say that everybody can use it so not everybody can go in ML with 10 persons and if you make ML instance to hard that you only can do it with 6+ ppl than have the normal ppl no chance to get ML gear ;)