Class Balance

Amor

Well I hear here and there that some classes need balancing. I want everything to be balanced and as I don't have time to play myself I can't figure out what needs to balanced. So I am going to rely on you guys to post here which class you think needs to be rebalanced and why. Should they be nerfed or buffed? Then I will come to a conclusion and make an update. So post here and tell me what you think.

rangers need a big boost in dmg, fighters need more of a cast rate, mages need more of a cast rate, clerics need a def nerf, tricksters need a dmg increase

I think guard should be the new op class please. times guard dmg by 3x defence by 2x and eva by 1000x. :c 

But in all seriousness tricksters do need more dmg :/ And so do rangers. 

Okay well basically rangers are not useful for anything or needed in any party as they are now. SharpShooters are better in PVP and PVE which should be changed.I believe if a few skills were changed rangers would be able to actually compare too the other classes.

Annihilating power: I think rangers should get the upgraded versions of this aswell it would help with our slow attack rate compared to SharpShooters who have the attack rate + this.

Fear Flower: I think this should either have its duration increased in the skill itself or allow us to empower its duration.

Binding: This should be 100% its useless as it is with people blinking dashing expelling it let it be 100% or if not 100% make it so people cant dash blink or expel from it.

Bomb Arrow(110 skill for future): bomb has always been a strong skill in all the servers ive played so im hoping when its out it wont be weak and you guys will take into consideration that rangers need this damage skill since sharpshooters get the upgrades on most of the others and this one will help us alot.

I have yet to play a SharpShooter on this server so I cannot say anything about their damage however a rangers damage is poor compared to the other classes so please increase it. And if sharpshooters have low damage increase that aswell "archer" in general again.. I dont know about sharpshooters on this server.

Once cap raise and rangers get their skill with 3000 static damage, they wont be as bad ^^

Bomb arrow never had a set damage of 3000 that was one server that decided to give it a set damage however the real skill is just like any other skill random damage.

Annihilating power: I think rangers should get the upgraded versions of this aswell it would help with our slow attack rate compared to SharpShooters who have the attack rate + this.

Nu. :c

If u do this im quitting.

o.o bye~ if you do quit.

I strongly believe that mages have been nerfed to hell and that they are worthy being given some sort of Magic damage boost.

I dont care who you are and how much skill you think you have on a mage, whether it will be a Wizard or a Lock. You can't drop a glad who's extended, charmed or uncharmed that has mal gears. Not only do glads get stupid high evasion for no apparent reason, but they get high mdef. Any gladiator can just use full on def suits and boom You're practically screwed while pvping them.Im a lock, i could care less what happens for the wizzies, But as a lock, Ice field, drop 2 aoe's, *looks at glad's Hp*, well over half still. after two aoes and a barrage of attacks. As for lock magic blast, Like LMFAO... let me know WHOOO gonna kill a extended glad with 10k+ hp hitting 400s?? If thats the case then, Locks arent even a Mage DD class.. Smh at how locks are being treated :c..

I can drop some charmed, but hard and really with luck. 

Mage need a boost in their mdmg  or on other skills... Like, 95 mp is as strong as lvl 81 of gamigo (maybe less, i forgot).

Alot of mages can be house tanked by glads and it shouldn't be like that. 

And I know ranger's 110 skill don't do 3k static on gamigo Was kinda hoping it would be here tho.

I honestly could care less about the x2 STR increase to tricksters, what I would really like is a HP stone increase, ATM only heals for 1400.

If that's true fix that o.o   Hp stones usually heal 66% of your hp 

Far the guy that complained about mages being op is an idiot.  jeez.... they got ml's so they think they should be able to housetank every mage...

Edited by FitzChevalerie