Would you want a server with...

Amor

My opinion would be to stay where we're at and instead add a little bit of new content and raise the cap to 110 or 120. By new content i'm meaning a new Kingdom Quest or start making some custom quests or maybe even adding a new raid boss. Other servers are completely capable and i know a server owner who made a new kq in less than a week w/o bugs and it works perfectly fine and has for quite some time. I think adding new files where there'd be a wipe would cause a lot of players to quit rendering this server dead. Wouldn't be too good for the server if most of the donators who donated for their characters to be deleted in the end you know?

i got 6 capped chars that i really don't want deleted... btw :C

We're not changing files now, we won't be wiping, ehm please calm your tits.

My tits are to big to calm down :/ and o.o no server wipe? 

+*+**(*ㅂ*)/**+*+ Well shet then get on with the new files dEN!

You'll are some faggets you get pretty much all that shit for free and even that you qq...Dios mio. I say yes to the new files.

F = Fabulous

A = Angel

G = Guardians 

Thank you. ^-^ <3

Edited by OppaKindly

It will be 10 years from now when we upgrade our files, guys were not wiping anything. This thread is just to get your opinions IF we were to upgrade our files, what would happen and what would you want, I was just asking, I wasn't saying we will be doing it anytime soon, maybe in 10 years but we won't be wiping anything, calm down and chill out.

I'll post my opinions at a later time. However here are some and yes, I do agree we should get these new files.

1. Crusaders? Amazing. Despite on how their addition removes 'stacking' this should not hinder their availability to be added to the class roster. If you have any posts regarding the Crusader class and just come up that they shouldn't be added because they "suck" or qq on how "they move stacking :l" then please make more valid points as those are irrelevant. Go and play the actual class instead of criticizing.

In retail stacking and attack rate were somehow connected. So when stacking was removed attack rate decreased. Doesn't sound like a big deal unless you are playing an attack rate based class like sharpshooter.

The attack rate on sharpshooter was decreased by so much that having a fast attack rate was useless and sharpshooters had to start picking weapons based on damage rather than attack rate. (ie switching from Untruthfuls to Karen at 114) With their attack rate being useless and their damage not being the greatest even with damage oriented weapons, sharpshooters basically died out. The Crusader patch was a nail in the coffin for an already almost dead class.

So yeah, I apologize for disliking Crusaders. It has little to do with stacking or the class itself and more to do with the attack rate. The only solution I would be okay with would be either to somehow add Crusaders without changing attack rate or if the attack rate is doomed to be nerfed then boost the damage on attack rate oriented classes so that the lack of rate doesn't have any effect on their damage output.

All of these can be done. We can come to a conclusion for crusaders, it will work out don't worry about that class for the moment.

Well... didn't see this before I typed a bible of text.  :wacko: