Would you want a server with...

Amor

What if we removed crusaders or changed them into a custom balanced class? Not sure about the stacking thing though, you sure you can't stack? Lets say I was able to allow you to stack, would you still want the new files then?

Im sure that you can't stack, Gamigo removed stacking with the Crusader files.

-re-add stacking

-Delete Crusader they worthless as shit

and I would like them :l

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How did gamigo remove stacking?
They don't even know how they do it. It was supposedly a "bug" that was fixed by mistake. That's why they didn't re-add it when ppl qqedWould we have gamigo leveling system ? In there, you can bring a lvl 10 at black shadows and he'll get exp instead of the "1xp if 29+ level below mob"Only good thing abou tthe newest files is Auto-sortNo stacking , Stiffle broken , stupid 1hit socket and other socketsDo you not already have 110 skills working ?Would the glitch to trade bound things form auto-sort be fixed ? Would the bug to bring people in places they shouldn't be with buddy bike be fixed ? (leggo plvl my lvl 10 in LN)How would you turn crusaders in a balanced class by teh way ?It's gamigo's file right ? not pos hk files ? I don't like gamigo's, but HK is worst.Also, why nott balance 5 class before adding a new one <33wuv you

These files have more bugs, we've fixed most of them though. Also although we may have the 110 skills there more of a workaround not the proper thing, if we had the new system we'd be able to do much more.

Crusaders would be removed or replaced with something else.

Pretty much everything else would be converted to old Fiesta but we'd just have the new system. We'd have the fixed the bugs they currently have but then again it's like that for everything.

What's currently wrong with the 5 classes?

SS's can kill but rangers are useless atm lol and really lol. most of us just finally got enough gold to enhance everything o.e unless we get points or bundles or gems or something to help us re-enhance im going to vote no on new files and just say increase cap here and fix rangers

I'll post my opinions at a later time. However here are some and yes, I do agree we should get these new files.

1. Crusaders? Amazing. Despite on how their addition removes 'stacking' this should not hinder their availability to be added to the class roster. If you have any posts regarding the Crusader class and just come up that they shouldn't be added because they "suck" or qq on how "they move stacking :l" then please make more valid points as those are irrelevant. Go and play the actual class instead of criticizing.

2. The current raid system on Gamigo is fair but a bit misleading when it comes to the classes that leads to victory. Before any of that classes should be rebalanced.

3. The mount system on Gamigo is great, especially the 2-player mounts, but mount speed and their casting time when being equipped oughta be fixed first.

4. I seen other servers use cash shop outfits from Gamigo with similar stats available in-game. I believe that should be re-worked on. I'm pretty sure right the suits available in-game right now are balanced but it would be horrible to see everyone use 15% Crit Suits and so-on, which is another factor to imbalance.

5. The User Interface and many new features that Gamigo files have are a bonus but there's a glitch with "Epith's Box" that would be severely game breaking.

6. No bounded items or weapon sets please. 

7. Improved EXP & Drop rates.

8. Skills: The most people are worried about which comes with the "rebalance" subject.  Every skill has to be fixed and reworked on.

That's all for now. 8D

How did gamigo remove stacking?

Idk ? :l I bet they changed something on auto attack ;c 

they removed stacking cause they consider stacking a bug while they were and still in the process of fixing all the bugs. its the same reason why they changed stifle too

You guys never know if you hate/like crusaiders if you haven't tried capping one or experimenting with one yet. and nopls numore server wipes. :x

Edited by OppaKindly

I'll post my opinions at a later time. However here are some and yes, I do agree we should get these new files.

1. Crusaders? Amazing. Despite on how their addition removes 'stacking' this should not hinder their availability to be added to the class roster. If you have any posts regarding the Crusader class and just come up that they shouldn't be added because they "suck" or qq on how "they move stacking :l" then please make more valid points as those are irrelevant. Go and play the actual class instead of criticizing.

2. The current raid system on Gamigo is fair but a bit misleading when it comes to the classes that leads to victory. Before any of that classes should be rebalanced.

3. The mount system on Gamigo is great, especially the 2-player mounts, but mount speed and their casting time when being equipped oughta be fixed first.

4. I seen other servers use cash shop outfits from Gamigo with similar stats available in-game. I believe that should be re-worked on. I'm pretty sure right the suits available in-game right now are balanced but it would be horrible to see everyone use 15% Crit Suits and so-on, which is another factor to imbalance.

5. The User Interface and many new features that Gamigo files have are a bonus but there's a glitch with "Epith's Box" that would be severely game breaking.

6. No bounded items or weapon sets please. 

7. Improved EXP & Drop rates.

8. Skills: The most people are worried about which comes with the "rebalance" subject.  Every skill has to be fixed and reworked on.

That's all for now. 8D

All of these can be done. We can come to a conclusion for crusaders, it will work out don't worry about that class for the moment.