Staff rules

Squirmer

Okay so, I'm not sure how many of us other then myself would like to see the staff rules. But I'd definately love to see the staff rules. I understand Mr.Farbod WROTE the rules, but I'd like to see what staff are aloud to do and not allowed to do. Imo interfearing with gameplay by a staff member isn't fair and just makes me want to rage. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Squirmer

That'd kind of imply that there's someone above the staff for there to be rules set in stone. For example Farbod is one of the main Admins and there isn't really a rank after that to enforce any rules onto him, but I don't have a clue what's changed really. Haven't been on in a while.

Edited by Ghost

Nope I wrote the rules. But in any case if you got any trouble with one of the Staff members please open a ticket in General Support or Player Support department. Make sure you have a screenshot of the culprit, and whatever you think he/she is doing and it's wrong. We will answer you precisely if it is allowed or not.

Please note that we are in no way enforced by the community to release publicly the "staff/administrator rules".