and

Constructive criticism is nice

But dun be mean D:

And on to the pixles! 

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

You might need to make me one because apparently -coughs- IcedTea/Caitlin is really taking her sweet time doing mine.~

Cough

Help me find a background and it'll go faster

Cough

OT: Very nice, the first one has a bit of color out of the border, though. *_*

Thank you :3

and, yer I noticed after I posted cause you can see it pretty bad ><;

i never noticed that when u gave me that...

i could do constructive critism... but u would most likely murder me :c <3

o.o im not afraid to give criticism*** ok here we go, on the nokata the border is way too big and should be reduce a bit more, i see some unclean edges on the right and should be clean up. i think for the border a green-blue/purple will be nice, but not too saturated or unsaturated. the bg is plain but not bad, since i see you trying to keep it simple. and the text and char are just fine. its nice to see some people show their text and not placing it in places where it blends to color scheme or the object.

on the arikan one, well lets see its simple done. once more nice text, but i cant help it feeling that on that sigg you were trying to create a purple smoke effect because i can see that some of the character edges seem to be overlap by a brush texture. if you were going for a smokey effect best to blend some more color to that smoke cloud, reduce opacity near edges and slowly paint over it to your liking. smudge some areas on the outer border or add a little more  brush strokes.

on the kitsune one, nice design but bad color scheme choice for the background. you don't want to use the same color as the char or object because it would look rather dull or bad to look at. try using a different color  that would help make this image pop out a little because right now looking at the image makes my eyes not to look at . 

the last two images are plain and simple and are fine the way they are but they can be improved if wanted to.

don't take this harshly, and just stating what i see and what should be done to fix it

-Zeka

o.o im not afraid to give criticism*** ok here we go, on the nokata the border is way too big and should be reduce a bit more, i see some unclean edges on the right and should be clean up. i think for the border a green-blue/purple will be nice, but not too saturated or unsaturated. the bg is plain but not bad, since i see you trying to keep it simple. and the text and char are just fine. its nice to see some people show their text and not placing it in places where it blends to color scheme or the object.

on the arikan one, well lets see its simple done. once more nice text, but i cant help it feeling that on that sigg you were trying to create a purple smoke effect because i can see that some of the character edges seem to be overlap by a brush texture. if you were going for a smokey effect best to blend some more color to that smoke cloud, reduce opacity near edges and slowly paint over it to your liking. smudge some areas on the outer border or add a little more  brush strokes.

on the kitsune one, nice design but bad color scheme choice for the background. you don't want to use the same color as the char or object because it would look rather dull or bad to look at. try using a different color  that would help make this image pop out a little because right now looking at the image makes my eyes not to look at . 

the last two images are plain and simple and are fine the way they are but they can be improved if wanted to.

don't take this harshly, and just stating what i see and what should be done to fix it

-Zeka

Someformepls. c:

• 4 weeks later...