M.dmg

ViZZeR

I understand how 'OP' mages are on the regular fiesta but are you going to do anything about balancing how they are on your server? As it stands with 100 OJ jewels with their stats being way higher the nerfed dmg on staffs/wands is too much to even attempt at killing fighters with ML gear and the LH wand is less dmg than usual as well, so without ML wep itself there wont be much of a chance for mages in pvp. Even with ML wep once 105 mal OJ jewels come into play its just a waste of time to even try.

In my experience, coming from a glad with 3km.def uncharmed, a mage utterly destroys me in PVP (In uncharmed fights). A warlock struggles, and needs to use ice to kill me or else I'll heal off their damage, but a wizard annihilates me, with or without ice (thanks to LN Tbolt kiting).In charmed fights they have no chance period, I heal too much with HP stones / housing and get too much of a m.def bonus in comparison to their m.dmg bonus.Warlocks are a troll class here, they're only the superior PVP class in Mage v Mage fights, all other times Tbolt from Wizards completely negates the tiny bit more m.dmg warlocks have (Doesn't help Sun Set is nerfed and Magic blast hasn't been buffed).

I completely agree mages need a buff to an extent. Wizards are pretty OP as they are, but WLs need the buff.

Its annoying wanting to play a pvp class, when clearly its pvp  Magic damage attributes are lowered, nerfed, etc... g_gI mean my best guess is the person who edited locks must hate locks I presume..Aint nothing like cute ass mdmg up against extended opponents =o... Nerf locks more pls. 

its funny though, how this clearly says its balanced prntscr.com/37edc5 But the struggles continue.For example. Dora. a glad whom supposedly has 1.9k eva, and god knows what mdef. A lock with a Lab or LH wand should not be hitting not cute ass 400s~500s no crit =o.. Might as well i say Fk mages cuz they cant do shet vs anyone who is extended. lmao.

Edited by Exhibit

its funny though, how this clearly says its balanced prntscr.com/37edc5 But the struggles continue.For example. Dora. a glad whom supposedly has 1.9k eva, and god knows what mdef. A lock with a Lab or LH wand should not be hitting not cute ass 400s~500s no crit =o.. Might as well i say Fk mages cuz they cant do shet vs anyone who is extended. lmao.

while charmed its about 600 crits to geared glads with lh maybe 800 crit if theyre lucky.

full int with 19k mdmg with sl +10 wand. glads with ml gear charmed its about 600 crits

o.O I get 21k M.DMG with an SL and charmed. I'm not even full INT. 

I don't get it... Someone complains to me about mages being OP vs fighters then someone complains to me about fighters being OP vs mages then someone complains to be about mages being too weak vs fighters then someone complains to me about fighters being too weak vs mages.

I don't get it... Someone complains to me about mages being OP vs fighters then someone complains to me about fighters being OP vs mages then someone complains to be about mages being too weak vs fighters then someone complains to me about fighters being too weak vs mages.

I'll put it as best as I can. In uncharmed fight mages rule over fighters. In charmed fights they usually get destroyed.

I'll put it as best as I can. In uncharmed fight mages rule over fighters. In charmed fights they usually get destroyed.

If both parties, i.e mages and fighters charmed up 70% they should be the same as they were uncharmed, so I don't see what difference it makes when they are both charmed, because charms increase the same stats by the same amount.

Those that complain about OP mages are undergeared with pos jewels 95  all +0 no badge and ln stuff...  When they get some SL and ML's mages are far from being OP

Someone was complaining to me today about how level 50 mages were OP when fighting a fighter, imo he was just mad. I should just nerf fighters and mages and make archers and tricksters the new fighters and mages.

Someone was complaining to me today about how level 50 mages were OP when fighting a fighter, imo he was just mad. I should just nerf fighters and mages and make archers and tricksters the new fighters and mages.

*o* Yespls. Definitely not a bias answer from someone who mains an archer.

If both parties, i.e mages and fighters charmed up 70% they should be the same as they were uncharmed, so I don't see what difference it makes when they are both charmed, because charms increase the same stats by the same amount.

No. 70% charming adds 100% to defense but 70% to attack. And when extending, a fighters HP stone healing increases significantly, increasing their survivability more so than mages.

Far test it... ON a normal geared mage. not some  with  spawned gear.  go 0% then go 70%.  You will see   you attack less.

But ya about that lvl 50, he was probably not geared and the mage maybe charmed...Fighters at that level dont look at all for spr gear and they wonder why they get killed fast.

Then you'd need to nerf lot of things and everything would be hella easy for geared chars.

Boosting the damage of some of the skills would be easier to do and wouldn't mess the game.

On a side note : charm icon please.

Edited by FitzChevalerie