Noitome

Sassy

you just implied it takes you 2 hours each noit attempt, because the 10 min are convenient after 2 hours stright. What about the guild that dont take that long per kill? I understand the mass in "op" items, but with drops set as is even with the spawn time removed it wouldnt be a problem.

He's saying after 2 hours of repeatedly doing Noit, the 10 minutes come in handy for taking a short break in between attempts to go do something other than sit on our behinds "growing 6packs", in the words of Neil. lol

No one will ever be selling badges for certain classes, cuz tbh badges shouldnt be a rare item, never was like that. And saturating the server with drops funny asf, if you check marketplace everyday like i do, you will see how saturated the server is with drops, everytime i look for people for lab or anything tbh, i get the "i have a 105 lvl -insert class here-, but i dont have any gears" fact is, theres no gear or badge market atm, and making it worse by having a cd when you could just remove it, wouldnt make a difference tbh, butthurts ;c.

Lol neil, says the one sitting in roumen making elrues whole day. Idm doing 2-6hours noit, the 10min waiting for it get annoying after a while tho.

Yo. I login fiesta at work lmao.
Its not like I sit there watching my char making elrues like...
O______________________O
till he done and do it all over again xD

jfc...

Edited by Neil

We didn't QQ o.o.....
LOL just feel funny to see you asked(qewqew) over sth that already fine as it is xD
We dun need to QQ xD
Cus we are all fine with the 10 mins chit xD
Are you that dumb?

and btw that "emoviant" dosen even sounds offensive xD
what are u guys? 12? Using "emo" as an insult is sure a thing...

Btw we came here not becus we were interested to this dumb suggestion.
But just to fix the fact that we do...Noit. And we dun need a fckn knight to tank Noit xD

Okay? Okay.

and btw that "emoviant" dosen even sounds offensive xD

what are u guys? 12? Using "emo" as an insult is sure a thing...

stealing my words :v

I really dont care...? e.e Js it wouldnt hurt to remove it or drop it <: ill stay as happy as I was before with removing it or not. <3