Hello Everyone!

Castiel

Hi I'm not sure what to say, but I will give it a shot.  I am currently a college student in my second semester of freshman year.  I am going to major in Occupational Therapy.  I am with an amazing man that I plan to make my future with.  Yes I am a male.  I am bi-sexual.

Above is just a short summery of my life.

Below is a short summery of my gaming life.

I have been playing mmorpgs since I was 4 years old.  I couldn't even type then, my mother had to step in and type; however I was still leveling up characters and playing with others.  I am a very friendly player, and I hate playing alone.  I usually refuse to play alone.  I love leveling with others.  Fiesta is just one of those games which are so easy to play and they have some awesome graphics for their weapons and armor.

Castiel is an angel that was introduced in the TV series "Supernatural".  I love the name Castiel and plus it is an angels name.  It fits perfectly for a paladin.  I am currently looking for a guild or an alliance.  Thanks for reading all the way to the end of this!  I hope you liked what you read!  

Peace Love and Happiness!!!

Hello and welcome at CORE.

Why gay people always write about their sexuality in their first paragraph? You know, it's not like everyone who is hetero is doing the same...

Why gay people always write about their sexuality in their first paragraph? You know, it's not like everyone who is hetero is doing the same...

Cuz he doesnt have anything to hide ;c on the other side.. some "heteros" prob do.

lol maybe cus there are so many heteros in the world and its no need to tell everyone cus its normal?...This comment kinda sounds a bit homophobic btw. Js~

Edited by Neil

Welcome to Core! :)

As shaming as it is to say, humans are a disgusting race(not all). The judgement and the disrespect that one passes to another that may be slightly "different" is incredibly repulsive. In today's world, homosexuality, or any sexuality that isn't heterosexual, is different and shameful. It's not "normal". If one feels the need to express their sexuality immediately, I feel like a lot of it comes from "Ok. Let's get the bullshit over with" or "just letting you know, this is my sexual preference, don't like it then go away". It's rather depressing that anyone of any sexuality, color, or belief should have to feel like that. 

Edited by Vanity

He did say he was bisexual which is different from homosexual... Anyways, I think we should be welcoming Castiel to the server instead of debating sexual orientation.

It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy yourself here on Core! If you need any help, you're welcome to whisper me.

As shaming as it is to say, humans are a disgusting race(not all). The judgement and the disrespect that one passes to another that may be slightly "different" is incredibly repulsive. In today's world, homosexuality, or any sexuality that isn't heterosexual, is different and shameful. It's not "normal". If one feels the need to express their sexuality immediately, I feel like a lot of it comes from "Ok. Let's get the bullshit over with" or "just letting you know, this is my sexual preference, don't like it then go away". It's rather depressing that anyone of any sexuality, color, or belief should have to feel like that. 

<3 i feel the same. People who like the same sex aren't special. They're normal too.

GET IT, GUUUUUUUUUUUURL.

Well I am bi.  I just wanted to let everyone know, because I don't want to seem like I have anything to hide.  That part of my life is very big and in order to introduce myself it is something that must be mentioned.  Someone who is hetero does not have to say that they are straight they just have to say they have a girlfriend/fiance/or wife.  My kind has to be explained further.  It gets annoying for everyone I know.

Hi welcome. I'm a idk sexual person, I'm an unknown species and I like tentacles. Welcome to core. (:

Tehe tentacles LOL!

I agree 100%.  I feel that exact way.  :)

He did say he was bisexual which is different from homosexual... Anyways, I think we should be welcoming Castiel to the server instead of debating sexual orientation.

It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy yourself here on Core! If you need any help, you're welcome to whisper me.

Lol I don't mind a debate of sexual orientation.  I would like help leveling xD.  I hate leveling alone.

I love all of you xD

<3 i feel the same. People who like the same sex aren't special. They're normal too.

Exactly. :P

GET IT, GUUUUUUUUUUUURL.

I'M GETTIN' IT BOIIIIIIIII!

I agree 100%.  I feel that exact way.   :)

I love all of you xD

^-^ WE LOVE YOU TOO!

And your siggy is adorable. Peace, love, and happiness. <3