Guild Tournament

Ryaiken

Honestly I dont even think a guild tournament would be fair ;/

tf u smoking man LOL they made relics of war so it would be fair. If you wanted to see an unfair gt u shoulda seen how gt was when it 1st came out. Used to clap peoples in 2mins during old GT

GT is completely fair lol, the relics are what balance it and make it fair.

Also guilds can use power ups during the tournament to increase their entire guilds attack power and things along those lines.

So for example a guild of 90s goes against a guild of 115s, the guild of 90s still has a chance because they can spam slime relics to the point where they cripple the 115s and proper use of power ups will allow them to capture flags.

I've always thought of it as slightly more on the strategy side since a guild that's way undergeared can win against one of the best geared guilds.

This guild is geared well but it's still a good example, they get matched up 13 v 26 and still managed to win.

Yeah I think they said they're gonna implement it if everything works out

Sickkk.

And IcedCoffee are you Shizuma from Apoline/Cypion?

And it's fine if guild tourneys cause drama. If this ends up being a successful server, do you really think there isn't going to be any? As long as drama is just in game trash talk etc, it's fine and no one should worry.