[EVENT] Rollback Events

Luna

Rollback Events

To show our thanks for your patience during the issues we had with the old server and the lost data from the five-day rollback, we're going to be holding a number of events. We take pride in Core Fiesta and want everyone to enjoy such an awesome server. So don't forget to continue voting and spreading the word about our server. Let's work together to build a strong community!

divider-line.png

klhw2.png

Five-Day Drop & EXP Boost: To help you get back on track after potentially losing levels or items, we're going to boost the EXP and Drop rates for the next five days. Hopefully this will give everyone a chance to put in some extra grinding or farming regardless of your time zone or availability:

< March 23, 2014, 12:00AM EST ~ March 27, 2014 11:59PM EST >

eTcpv.png

Rob [GM] Luna: I had a different idea for St. Patrick's Day, but my computer was unsympathetic and decided to fail on me. So instead, you'll get a limited edition Shamrock Scarf just for trading me. If you're wearing green, I might approach you and offer you one instead! 

< March 23, 2014 ~ March 27, 2014 >

ie6yA.png

Wealthy Weekends: For the next two weekends of March, treasure chests of goodies will be buried around major towns. These treasure chests might be filled with scrollsenhancement stones, or even high-level dungeon gear!

< March 22 ~ March 23, 2014: All Day >

< March 28 ~ March 30, 2014: All Day >

iHaFp.png

Design a Costume: If those events aren't for you and you have some creative ability, try designing your own Fiesta costume! You have a chance at winning a bundle of prizes and a chance to have your costume put into the game (with your permission). Find out more by clicking here!

March 19, 2014 ~ April 19, 2014

< Contest closes at 11:59PM EST on April 19 >

driHv.png

Onyx Crown Race: Are you looking for ways to get back your Coins? Try your luck at the Lucky Capsule Machine in Roumen. If you win the Onyx Crown, you'll win a big fat Coin cheque to cash in at the Item Mall. This event won't end until someone wins, so click here to find out more! Don't forget that you will also get 50 Coins for every hour you're online.

divider-line.png

Coming Soon...

Be sure to keep an eye out for more events coming soon! The Great Big Phino will be invading Roumen soon, and you can't forget the Easter festivities that are being planned. More info on those events will be coming soon. If you have an event you would like to suggest, you're welcome to post them in the Event Suggestions sub-forum.

Um.... This drop rate got way worse.. Lmfao...1hour and only one Oj drop. ggwp Core.

Both the exp and drop rate were increased to 1.5 times. I wish you luck in your hunt for orange jewels!

I prefer the way it was before...  i was getting them more often. Now its like they dont even exist.

I'm very sorry but I cannot reduce the exp and drop rate when there is a scheduled event happening simply because you perceive the rates to be lower than they were previously. Maybe you were just unlucky! ^_^