[EVENT] Design a Costume

Luna

This is a really old design i dug up and thought i would use it here. It was meant to be a springy-summery themed suit which would fit perfectly atm. Have to excuse the back view part since i just did it in a hurry to match the front ones.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are my entries entitled "Fast Track to the Fifties"  :D
http://tinyurl.com/oms7hfb
and
http://tinyurl.com/omrbbja
Please don't mind the water marks covering parts of it. I had made these for the Gamigo contest that included a house, mini pet, mount, and accessory along with the costume. 
And lost miserably T^T

Edited by MrFarbodD

This ends tomorrow for anyone who forgot because you know
this lasted SOOOOOOOOO LONG. D8 The event duration was just way too long imo. :<

Edited by MrFarbodD

You did not design those and I would appertice it if u didnt try to pass my work off as your own

um excuse but you are not entitled to claim these as your own, you did not design them or made. I personally know the person who did these and  you're simply just taking them and saying you did them which in fact you didn't and don't try to say that you did because you have no proof. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone who participated in this event, I appreciate all of your work and effort. :)

Everyone who participated will win a choice of their event wardrobe item for 30 days and I will give everyone an attendee title (30 days) for participating. Message me saying which one you prefer out of the Trousers, Top, Glasses, Scarf or Sandals. Anyone who fails to send me a message before the next major content update (Cap raise) will no longer be able to obtain their prize, as this is when the in game prizes will be handed out.

And the winner will receive an event top, trousers, scarf, glasses and sandals for 90 days along with a Core Artist award and 10,000 item mall coins.

Participants:

• FitzChevalerie - Top
  • Fawn
  • Aiya
  • Exhibit
  • Peaches - Trousers
  • OppaKindly

Winner:

• Shiver