To everyone who don't even have their Core account anymore!

Pyrexia

There are certain people who only started within the last five days. And since everything in the last five days is gone, so are our accounts, a few have reached level 105, made money, gear, everything. But now since you have literally nothing, not even your account, I suggest you make one and level with the other players who have lost theirs.

For everyone's information, I'll be making a level 1 Trickster, named Xerxes.

Add me, so we can level together.

(PS: I'd love a mage levelling buddy :3 )

So far, we haveMe = TricksterSythe = TricksterBarett= Tanky fighterMoleman= ClericMinnie = ArcherAxel = Fighter (future glad)Daydoe = MageWe need three more people or so, so we can split into two parties :3

Yep xer.. i made my acc 5 days ago too. After countless hours of elrue making (more annoyed at this than the 105)and finally getting a 105... not about to repeat that again. 

Gl lvling xer.

Maybe your char wont be deleted q.q Like maybe if you asked a staff they could at least keep that from happening

Nah those accs gone qq since the rollback making the game 5 days younger

There are certain people who only started within the last five days. And since everything in the last five days is gone, so are our accounts, a few have reached level 105, made money, gear, everything. But now since you have literally nothing, not even your account, I suggest you make one and level with the other players who have lost theirs.

For everyone's information, I'll be making a level 1 Trickster, named Xerxes.

Add me, so we can level together.

(PS: I'd love a mage levelling buddy :3 )

I like your enthusiasm and positivity even after this unforeseen event occurred. Hope you meet some new friends and get back to where you were before!