Rollback compensation

FitzChevalerie

With that rollback, we wasted alot of our time, and I feel we should get more than a drop boost and xp boost.

For most players the xp boost is useless as we're capped.

Increase what everything sells to npc for some time. So we can do some money to recover what we lost. thanks

Would be nice to have some type of compensation. I didn't buy anything but I did enhance so kinda sucks. Gonna wait to see what they're gonna do about it and if I don't feel it's an equal compensation, then I'll be upset and have something to say. Til then, idc, as long as the server gets back up and playing continues.

It's not just that all our time playing was wasted, But it was half of my Spring Break wasted to dedicated hours to core... restless nights trying to wait for the server to get back online to raid ML and only to get disconnected before we could kill Male and sometimes even the Birds. 

I lost my 105 SL set that I enhanced to +9 myself and the +10 wand I was using, now I'm just a capped WL with 2g and +0 NPC gear xD

I'm sure staff will do all they can to compensate for the rollback as we've all put in some hard work in the last 5 days.

I agree what Fitz suggested. It'd be nice to be able to work my way slowly back up to the Gem I lost.

Id say make an item mall bogo/deal. One for bundles, other for essencials and another one for lvling maybe. Buy one get one. Give atleast 3k coins to everyone and as said above increase the quantity of how much items like gear or weapons sell to npc. Nothing 2 op tho.

And make an event where chests can give t3-t5 scrolls. Potions. And a chance of getting some sort of item like crowns or ojs or ln gear anything.

Increase what everything sells to npc for some time. So we can do some money to recover what we lost. thanks

no need for this if drop rate alrdy gonna be higher you'll be able to get more drops then usual = more money

We will host various events starting this week, make sure you will be online and join to get your compensation. We however will not return any lost items. Sorry about that.

Regards

Admin Mucski