110 patch

nexusuchiha

Hi ppl here, i wanted to discuss about the 110 patch.

I got two questions in my mind for admins please answer.

1) is there going to be any 110 cap lvl patch or not.

2)if there will be a patch for 110 cap lvl then, will you also add 110 skills and other stuff like blue gears?

please answer. :( 

I started this game with a trickster (dual swords) I decided to make it a spectre because i thought that they have somehow added 110 skills that would be available at lvl 105 ( i was a noob).

I just came to know that there are no 110 skills. so i decided to start this threat... :mellow:

Of course there will be a cap raise, they even mentioned preparations for the raise in recent patch notes.

110 Skills were previewed a very long time ago so I'd imagine they'd add those as well.

As for 110 Gear being farmed in Tower that's a silly idea when Burning Adealia exists and would be much more suited for dropping 110 Gear.

Like at 110 cap maybe just add ML HC that drops  ML weps, and buff them a little so there's a difference between 105's and 110's

PHG's are just too OP and will ruin the balance even more than now.

and add a instance since Regular mal will be obsolete once HC mal is added.

The 110 skills and everything else is present up to lvl 120+ already in game, and in the future we will indeed raise the cap to 110+.

Sincerely

[Admin]Mucski

Right now our focus has been on fixing bugs already present in the original game and filling in 'holes' that lack content for certain player groups (most recently, 'perms'). Of course there will eventually be a level cap raise but we want to ensure that everything else has perfected first.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope there will be something different with 110's passive skills to avoid class imbalance.
(like how retail Fiesta turn out to be Fiesta Gladiator Online).