Inviso weapon skins/costume?

chudnofsky

I saw this on a different server that i played before, but i think invisible weapon skins where u see the weapon the character has equipped would be pretty cool as well as invisible clothes, like an invisible crit suit or dog/def suit. Just a suggestion that i thought could be thrown out there o.o

It'd be awesome to have an invisible weapon too though with the skin so you can mess with people's minds thinking you have no weap but you really do. o_o 

• 3 months later...

Hey, i just wanted to type up this quick suggestion for invisible clothing/pets. My mages name is Pharoah, and my favorite outfit to wear is the pharoah outfit. However when i am forced to wear a tail, back item, pet, ect ect.....just to get those bonuses that really do make a difference, it ruins the look. My uneducated brain thinks it would be easy to add a clothing item with no graphics and just call it 'Invisible hat", "Invisible back", ect ect...and just add the stats. However i am uneducated on that, but it would make a small difference for most but a huge difference for me and probably quite a few others. But at the end of the day it just ads another option for players, and options are valuable and important. 

I agree. Just as some people prefer no wings, but in which case the scarf's hide them it's all good. ^_^ But I agree. +1 to this suggestion.

• 10 months later...