Some ideas:)

Insane

Hii guys.

I have some ideas for this server.

But at first sorry for my bad english i m from Germany.

So one idea is that the abyss from elderin should be put in roumen. You will be faster there cause roumen is the capital city.

Another idea is you can make a new instance like ddm hardcore lvl 55-66 there you can grind lvl 55/65 sets and lvl 60 orange jewels. 

I also heard something about a new instance ddt where you can find auras i would put the lvl 76-86 and i would make also a new instance that is called ddt hardcore or other where you can find for example better skinns with more dmg like geo the skinns should be used at lvl 76 or 80 and also you can put some special cloths or accessoires with more dmg/def/crit like in the npc.This instance should be able at lvl 66-76.

I hope you will realise something of this cause it would be make more fun for perms and you have more thinks to do like only sl male ddm so everyone have to do a perm to get knew things you also can make more instance at lvl 100 but so it s more fun if you have perms and not only a capped charakter

I like the idea of new instances for perms.  But the rewards are meh. WOuld be better if it was something else than costumes or skins.  Skins because there's already an instance for that, and costumes because I don't want to be forced to wear an ugly suit fo rthe stats.

Also, since the skill masters and Blacksmith for lvl 20-60 are in elderine, it makes more sense to have Forest perimeter there.

Putting instance lvl 55 to 66 is useless, because there's a big diference between 5x's and 6'x's and it would be too ahrd for them. Better do 60-69

There's already 3 bosses that drop 55 sets.... do we really need another place to farm them ?

Same for the aura instance.

Just my opinion.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for your feedback, always appreciate people making new accounts just to leave feedback, I like the idea of a hardcore version of DDM, maybe I will implement it. As for everything else, I agree with what Fitz said, sorry.