i want Natures Protecction to lose full Agro

Salt

You guys even tried to say she was new and couldn't find the exit outside when the raid was over.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To me it sounds like you guys had every intent to keep us from DD'ing it. You even knew what she was doing and continued to let it happen after we said several times how to lose agro without dying. You act like it's fair for you to kite the boss while we are running for it while your archers sit there and auto attack it nonstop. It leaves us attempting to deal damage but not being able to. Would you like the screen shot of you saying she was new and didn't know where the exit was?

You guys even tried to say she was new and couldn't find the exit outside when the raid was over.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To me it sounds like you guys had every intent to keep us from DD'ing it. You even knew what she was doing and continued to let it happen after we said several times how to lose agro without dying. You act like it's fair for you to kite the boss while we are running for it while your archers sit there and auto attack it nonstop. It leaves us attempting to deal damage but not being able to. Would you like the screen shot of you saying she was new and didn't know where the exit was?

Kiting on an archer is not malicious its an attempt for self preservation.

I said nothing of the sort~

LOL the whole kiting World Boss is jailable is a complete bullshit.
Once archers get the aggro there are no reason for them to stop hiting it.
It's becus we need to continue DPS-ing to lower the World Boss HP. Yes?

And kiting is a part of archers' skill.
This TOS iso dumb and classist over archers who were playing their class as it supposed to be.
Why they are forbidden to do sth their class suppose to do and when they can take hits from World Boss and survive really well?

Fighters I mean glads able to tank World Boss because they got supports from clerics in their party.
Archers can do that too. They even can survive without a cleric in party.
Before you people from Unlimited rage on how archers can't survive World Boss, you people are completely wrong.
3days ago when Male spawned we got no fighters/tanks online. So our archers YOLO kite it...by passing aggro with each other. I was on my cleric, everyone survived well. Until I died and our pty wiped and left this one SS alive. She survive ALONE kiting World Boss while waiting our tank to get his ass online...and finally we raid it without kiting.
Of cus the tank can hold aggro pretty well and never lose his aggro to the archers even once. c:

Also when archers kite World Boss doesn't mean they trying to make other classes can't hit it.
Mages still can MB it. And fighters don't need to QQ.
Yo brothurs. You got 2 skills to get the aggro back. Use them.
Chase the World Boss. Spam kick and get the aggro back.
Unless you people I mean those glads with ego are so fckn lazy to chase it and do what they suppose to do to get the aggro back.

And yea..once you get the aggro back. Hold it. A good fighter shouldn't have lose aggro or die in this case. c:

Again, to Core's Admins. Please reconsider about this rule.
When you mentioned about how kiting make it not fair to other classes who cant hit it, it is as same as not allowing fighters to tank because other classes couldn't tank. It is simply as dumb as that. Like seriously? Archers were made for kiting. Thats how they enjoy playing their class.
THIS IS A COMPLETE IRRELEVANT RULE EVER EXISTED.

Edited by Neil

These Unlimiemo are retarded af. I don't even know why they bother coming here when the rules were already changed because they QQ'ed. 

Get fucked, big bois.

These Unlimiemo are retarded af. I don't even know why they bother coming here when the rules were already changed because they QQ'ed. 

Get fucked, big bois.

Let's try being respectful since I haven't disrespected any of you in any way without you doing it to me first. We're not 13 year olds I hope.Anyways, you guys knew full well what you were doing to prevent us from attacking ML. Sting himself was the one calling Salt new and not knowing where the exit was. It's as simple as that. I'm done here. 

Let's try being respectful since I haven't disrespected any of you in any way without you doing it to me first. We're not 13 year olds I hope.

Anyways, you guys knew full well what you were doing to prevent us from attacking ML. Sting himself was the one calling Salt new and not knowing where the exit was. It's as simple as that. I'm done here. 

Kiting on an archer is not malicious its an attempt for self preservation.

Haha bye. 

Let's try being respectful since I haven't disrespected any of you in any way without you doing it to me first. We're not 13 year olds I hope.Anyways, you guys knew full well what you were doing to prevent us from attacking ML. Sting himself was the one calling Salt new and not knowing where the exit was. It's as simple as that. I'm done here. 

LOL. You haven't but your guildies can right? 

We didn't. Your tank lost aggro and it's our fault Salt was next-in-line to obtain ML. That obviously says something, right? And I am Sting, don't recall myself saying that he was new and didn't know where the exit was. 

On top of that, if he had to leave to lose aggro because they can't take a hit, you're sooooooo wrong there bud. 

Anyone and any class has the right to attack a world boss. Just because they can't take a hit but does what their class and game mechanics allows them to does NOT mean they should leave the map. Can you comprehend that through your thick fucking skull? 

Your logic applies that Gladiators who can't take a hit from Malephar but has aggro should leave the map, right? But wait, that means losing damage for your DD party. 

He wouldnt get it justin, he thinks that after you die from ml you can mock and gain aggro back 100%, even has a glad. The knight himself couldnt do it for a while, Once you die from ML and get revved you basically irrelevant to ML until it kills all the other people who were attacking it first.

Your opinions are also dead bud. :l

apparently my opinion matters since some of ur guildies think i told farbod to make kiting against the rule but A for effort for stepping up lil asura

Good glads don't die.

Edit : You people are so obsessed over Glads. Like it is the only class in game. LOL.

"glads who've been in raid wars for 5 years"
ooOOooooOo...much 5 years...many experiences....yet still die and cant keep aggro/get aggro back.

Edited by Neil

Ik, we dont die in pvp :* cant no1 see us with the hands. ML a diff story, but actually we can tank it, just at the loss of dmg. Would rather keep our dmg and OD you guys so then you can continue to make qq threads like these. I think this is the 3rd one (sun)

He wouldnt get it justin, he thinks that after you die from ml you can mock and gain aggro back 100%, even has a glad. The knight himself couldnt do it for a while, Once you die from ML and get revved you basically irrelevant to ML until it kills all the other people who were attacking it first.

I think you wouldn't get it. If you got aggro as a Gladiator leave the map? You didn't do it. Not our fault. Kthxbai.

apparently my opinion matters since some of ur guildies think i told farbod to make kiting against the rule but A for effort for stepping up lil asura

Yeah, the rule was implemented after our beloved SharpShooters and Rangers OD'ed your egocentric Gladiators.

Sadly even now you guys still complain and whine about us doing it.

But shit, I guess you cant expect people who are argueing with glads who've been in raid wars for 5 years and use archers as their main to know anything

To know anything? Man how ignorant can you be. After that comment i'm practically done with scum like you.

And lets face it, Glads/Knights/Wiz/WL are the 4 main classes of the game. Just cause you dumbviants think you can get a pt of Archers and OD a glad pt doesnt mean anything LOL, archers always been the weak link. Especially since none of you can even build them right.

Archer mains was all it took to od you. 

:3 And the majority of us have labs.

You had your same pt but w.o a reaper u caught the hands -next

Edited by crucial

And lets face it, Glads/Knights/Wiz/WL are the 4 main classes of the game. Just cause you dumbviants think you can get a pt of Archers and OD a glad pt doesnt mean anything LOL, archers always been the weak link. Especially since none of you can even build them right.

Weak link od'd you, pathetic.

Also, I said this before but your guild didn't even know that Rangers had a fear.

But we don't build them right? Ok.