i want Natures Protecction to lose full Agro

Salt

It was kinda obvious Justin, The only reason they qqing about having to die/get revved or go out is cause they know if they do that once = their chance to OD us is 100% Gone, although they dont got a chance anyways LOL

a

Edited by Luna

I'm fine with Nature's Protection being 100%. That's fine. But you're saying it's fine for you to Kite ML around the lair so our glads can't hit it? You're saying she shouldn't have to leave but we shouldn't be able to attack because she's too lazy to walk out for 5 secs? She kited ML for a good 45 seconds before she stopped. You wanna talk about fair but you're such a hypocrit it's unreal. 

You're actually fucking stupid, let me make it big and clear for you; EVEN IF AN ARCHER KITES THE DROP IN DAMAGE IS SO SIGNIFICANT THAT YOU CANT MAINTAIN AGGRO. Get it? Even if I started kiting it from the get go, you could probably dd and mock after a dash and pull it off of me. 

You're calling me a hypocrite but you're saying shes too lazy to leave yet you're too lazy to chase?

Lmfao. 

Last time I'm going to say this. 1. You get agro but don't want to die? Leave Lair, do not kite it to prevent others from attacking. You have clerics, you don't lose experience at since I'm sure you're at 0% exp. You're making excuses.2. Kiting a World Boss preventing others from hitting it is indeed disturbing raids for others. Whether it be us, Redemption, Majestic, or whoever else. 3. Sure, have Nature's Protection 100%. I'm fine with that. 4. You have done so many things to try to OD us. You started with Kiting, then you were using Force Slash, and now you're still trying to find ways around it to save your skin. Just stop.5. You wanna beat us? Do it without being 5 year old little kids. When we raid do you see us running bosses? How about abusing a bugged skill? No you don't. We go in, do a little trash talking, have fun, and leave even if we lose ML. You're kids who will do anything to try to stay in control, but you're not. At this point any Guild can take it from you, not just us.

If you're going to lie, do a better job. You could have simply left the lair to trade off agro. But no, you kited ML around so the other archers could dps it in order to OD us. You can try to act all innocent all you'd like, but you ain't slick. You know we have the evidence to prove it so you're asking Far to sympathize with you. 

If you think we would want one of our archers to kite for our benefit then you're wrong. Not only was Salt losing his dps, but he was running in a circle with a radius way longer than 13.5m which is an archers casting distance. So even when our Sharp Shooters were standing in the center of the kiting circle we had to move to a lot to cast our skills. Don't think a guild that favors gladiators would know anything about casting distance doe. 

Edited by MyUserName

It was kinda obvious Justin, The only reason they qqing about having to die/get revved or go out is cause they know if they do that once = their chance to OD us is 100% Gone, although they dont got a chance anyways LOL

The same goes to you buddy, if any of your glads die your DD drops significantly,

if you had to leave the lair your chance to OD would drop too.

Because it's unfair, that's why. You're only trolling because the odds are in the favor

of your gladiator party because you QQ'd about kiting to Farbod because a KNIGHT

decided to kite Male away from you.

You QQ'd to get to the point, so.

You're actually fucking stupid, let me make it big and clear for you; EVEN IF AN ARCHER KITES THE DROP IN DAMAGE IS SO SIGNIFICANT THAT YOU CANT MAINTAIN AGGRO. Get it? Even if I started kiting it from the get go, you could probably dd and mock after a dash and pull it off of me. 

You're calling me a hypocrite but you're saying shes too lazy to leave yet you're too lazy to chase?

Lmfao. 

Okay #1 that's rude as can be. 

#2. If you're kiting it, your other 4 archers are still hitting it while standing still while we can not hit it due to you running it, which you shouldn't be doing as it's against ToS. 

4th Please do something about it because now all this war between guilds its starting to be out of control, not to mention th 90% of Arrogant Ego Gladiators that cry when they dont win

???? we never cryed where u get that from LOL been u emo mfers on forums making like 30 threads qqing 

Plus only "ego gladiator" thats crying is emomoth LOL so yeah 

btw valiant effort at raid :( wish i could make it

The same goes to you buddy, if any of your glads die your DD drops significantly,

if you had to leave the lair your chance to OD would drop too.

Because it's unfair, that's why. You're only trolling because the odds are in the favor

of your gladiator party because you QQ'd about kiting to Farbod because a KNIGHT

decided to kite Male away from you.

You QQ'd to get to the point, so.

? Our glads die all the time. They don't run/leave lair. We let ourselves die if it's going to happen. You're just trying to find excuses because you're butt hurt.

Last time I'm going to say this. 1. You get agro but don't want to die? Leave Lair, do not kite it to prevent others from attacking. You have clerics, you don't lose experience at since I'm sure you're at 0% exp. You're making excuses.2. Kiting a World Boss preventing others from hitting it is indeed disturbing raids for others. Whether it be us, Redemption, Majestic, or whoever else. 3. Sure, have Nature's Protection 100%. I'm fine with that. 4. You have done so many things to try to OD us. You started with Kiting, then you were using Force Slash, and now you're still trying to find ways around it to save your skin. Just stop.5. You wanna beat us? Do it without being 5 year old little kids. When we raid do you see us running bosses? How about abusing a bugged skill? No you don't. We go in, do a little trash talking, have fun, and leave even if we lose ML. You're kids who will do anything to try to stay in control, but you're not. At this point any Guild can take it from you, not just us.

1.- Read the topic title

2.- Make productive comments about it instead acting like a 5year old like you said.

3.- i dont even know you and trust me, i dont really care about what you do in game but ill appreciate of you making a productive comment and forget about this guild tag you have only cus im from Deviant

4.- Yes i wanna beat you and your whole guild, the same way you guys wanna beat us, thats kindda cool if you think about it.

1.- Read the topic title

2.- Make productive comments about it instead acting like a 5year old like you said.

3.- i dont even know you and trust me, i dont really care about what you do in game but ill appreciate of you making a productive comment and forget about this guild tag you have only cus im from Deviant

4.- Yes i wanna beat you and your whole guild, the same way you guys wanna beat us, thats kindda cool if you think about it.

1. I did and agreed with you. 2. It was, maybe you have a hard time understanding it, but it was right on topic.3. Read #2.4. ?? We don't really care about beating you guys. We don't even really want ML, we just want the birds. Sl weapons are just as good.

? Our glads die all the time. They don't run/leave lair. We let ourselves die if it's going to happen. You're just trying to find excuses because you're butt hurt.

Your point? Just because you're glads are stupid enough to die doesn't mean us Archers

have to be. Nah I'm making valid and important points to the case, you're just desperate for

retorts.

We have a different play style than glads do. Surry abt it.

Your point? Just because you're glads are stupid enough to die doesn't mean us Archers

have to be. Nah I'm making valid and important points to the case, you're just desperate for

retorts.

We have a different play style than glads do. Surry abt it.

? So you should be allowed to prevent others from hitting the boss? Doesn't sound right to me. Look, I'm all good with you getting Nature's Protection 100%. I'm just simply against you kiting Raid Bosses. Simple as that. Even if you beat us, congrats, but don't kite the boss preventing others from hitting it. That is against ToS as disturbing another's raid.

? So you should be allowed to prevent others from hitting the boss? Doesn't sound right to me. Look, I'm all good with you getting Nature's Protection 100%. I'm just simply against you kiting Raid Bosses. Simple as that. Even if you beat us, congrats, but don't kite the boss preventing others from hitting it. That is against ToS as disturbing another's raid.

Like I said time and time again, even if we kite it's not preventing you from hitting it.

You have a dash for a reason and you can cut it off by getting ahead of it, mock and quickly DD.

In that time you should easily be able to pull Male back from an archer who's DPS has died by kiting

and their Nature's Protection. I agree with Nature's Protection as well only because it'll keep us from having

to kite it. Especially when it's currently against ToS and we want to maintain our DDing as well as every other

Gladiator in the place.

When archers have to kite, it's for survival. Not intentionally keeping you from DDing.

I do better DMG standing still if I could, I would. :I

ZWu.png

Like I said time and time again, even if we kite it's not preventing you from hitting it.

You have a dash for a reason and you can cut it off by getting ahead of it, mock and quickly DD.

In that time you should easily be able to pull Male back from an archer who's DPS has died by kiting

and their Nature's Protection. I agree with Nature's Protection as well only because it'll keep us from having

to kite it. Especially when it's currently against ToS and we want to maintain our DDing as well as every other

Gladiator in the place.

Dash has a 1 minute cooldown for 1 meaning getting ahead of it will not work at all. Like today when we died and had to be revived, even if we wanted to mock, it wouldn't stick. So basically yes you are disturbing a raid by kiting ML around the entire lair. There's no getting around this as much as you keep trying.

Dash has a 1 minute cooldown for 1 meaning getting ahead of it will not work at all. Like today when we died and had to be revived, even if we wanted to mock, it wouldn't stick. So basically yes you are disturbing a raid by kiting ML around the entire lair. There's no getting around this as much as you keep trying.

So it's Salt's fault you died and you couldn't pull aggro back.

You're trying desperately hard to make it seem malicious.

Baby doll we're kiting because there's no other option if we want to survive.

Knights have a long range kick and two mocks. And those mocks are aoe ranged.

Ranged none the less. Keep em coming. Go quick make excuses for them too.

You shouldn't have died then.

That's the best you can come up with? We're not invincible but we're more than okay with dying. We're not going to run it and prevent others from hitting. And there's no need for us to leave because we are okay with dying and being revived. 

So it's Salt's fault you died and you couldn't pull aggro back.

You're trying desperately hard to make it seem malicious.

Baby doll we're kiting because there's no other option if we want to survive.

Knights have a long range kick and two mocks. And those mocks are aoe ranged.

Ranged none the less. Keep em coming. Go quick make excuses for them too.

I never said it was her fault that we died. However still you shouldn't run a boss around the lair in an attempt to keep others from dealing damage to it. Either die, or leave the lair for 5 seconds to lose agro, or make Nature's Protection 100%. Either of those 3 options work perfectly. You guys even tried to say she was new and couldn't find the exit outside when the raid was over.

That's the best you can come up with? We're not invincible but we're more than okay with dying. We're not going to run it and prevent others from hitting. And there's no need for us to leave because we are okay with dying and being revived. 

You're not going to run because you're Melee range and are a class that can generate pretty

darn good defense. Archers aren't ranged and don't generate good defense. You sure you're not new?

Like I said 100 times Kiting as an archer isn't malicious. 

4th Please do something about it because now all this war between guilds its starting to be out of control, not to mention th 90% of Arrogant Ego Gladiators that cry when they dont win.

Honestly, atm everyone is qqing, everyone is being jelly and arrogant, not just the glads, EVERYONE.

I feel like kiting male should be against ToS for Knights only.

Because they, UNLIKE ARCHERS, can generate enough defense to tank Male. :I

Without kiting ofc.

But inb4 here comes unlimi glads 

YES except when the knight is about to die due to lag. 

I never said it was her fault that we died. However still you shouldn't run a boss around the lair in an attempt to keep others from dealing damage to it. Either die, or leave the lair for 5 seconds to lose agro, or make Nature's Protection 100%. Either of those 3 options work perfectly. You guys even tried to say she was new and couldn't find the exit outside when the raid was over.

Kiting on an archer is not malicious its an attempt for self preservation.

But really just keep using the phrase 'attempt to keep others from dding'

I know the struggle is real isnt it.