i want Natures Protecction to lose full Agro

Salt

15. Kiting world bosses or any type of major boss with the intent of disturbing someone else or giving them a disadvantage can result in a ban or jail time.

Earlier i pulled agro on my ranger (YOLO) from 5 Glads on raid and i had to run to survive, they also said if i have agro i should

1 stay still and die

2 leave the map

all of this because its against TOS to kite

i understad that would be kindda annoying if a a knight spams their agro skills and run arround the map, that makes a disadvantage for the other ppl.

but heres the thing and im calling you MrFardbodD (specting an answer from you).

1st i would be glad if you can help me with my problem because this thing its getting annoying

2nd  im an archer and if kite its forbiden i dont see the point of me doing good dmg on a wold boss and than me had to stay still to die/leave the map and make my dmg useless untill i get a rev/tear and start dps again also not to mention this is a disadvantage for my class.

3rd i wasnt specting me getting agro from a full Gadiators Party but in consideration i would be gald Natures Protection will be 100% success rate when i have agro, so i can actually dps with out having to worry about me dying, ofc if this happens and other archers get the agro this is gonna be a mess and the agro will be constantly pass to another class randomly.

4th Please do something about it because now all this war between guilds its starting to be out of control, not to mention th 90% of Arrogant Ego Gladiators that cry when they dont win.

so Long Story Short: i was in malephare, i pulled agro as an archer, i use my skillsto lose agro, but i didnt want to die so i ran and ofc i dps cus its one of my classes point, and now theres members in game that im not gonna mention cus i have something they dont have, and its respect, that are trying to report me because i did what my class suppose to be doing even tho i use Natures Protection to lose agro, so yeah.

Thanks For your attention.

And please fix this and clear our minds by telling you waht its right to do and whats not.

I feel like kiting male should be against ToS for Knights only.
Because they, UNLIKE ARCHERS, can generate enough defense to tank Male. :I

Without kiting ofc.

But inb4 here comes unlimi glads 

Edited by Fawn

Shit grammar, but the point of the message is perfect <3

i wasnt born 100% American US, still pretty good from a Mexican

Edited by Apocalypse

You never got aggro from a full glad pt so idk where you getting that from, we died so aggro automatically goes onto next person who had highest dps besides the people who just respawned. It's simple, die like us and get a rev, you dont see us getting a T5 speed scroll and running male with toma and mock. Or you coulda did the simple option and left lair and came back, but ik you want to OD us pretty badly :*

I feel like kiting male should be against ToS for Knights only.

Because they, UNLIKE ARCHERS, can generate enough defense to tank Male. :I

Without kiting ofc.

But inb4 here comes unlimi glads 

No. Salt was able to live 1 hit from male while being healed with speed scroll on. Not happening. Would make Fighters/Trix pointless in a raid if you think you can just waltz on in and start kiting it. Archers have the ability to kite anything on Fiesta except World Bosses. Seems fair enough to me.

Tbh I believe the archers kited Malephar after we died simply so the other archers could continuously dps while Glads had no chance of hitting it and had to keep running for it. We stated many times that if you leave the lair agro would transfer but instead you continued to run it. I have screen shots proving this. You're making excuses because you're hoping you can do whatever it takes to control the server.

You never got aggro from a full glad pt so idk where you getting that from, we died so aggro automatically goes onto next person who had highest dps besides the people who just respawned. It's simple, die like us and get a rev, you dont see us getting a T5 speed scroll and running male with toma and mock. Or you coulda did the simple option and left lair and came back, but ik you want to OD us pretty badly :*

i clearly took agro from a glad party, idk if the glad party was a live of dead, thats not my problem, yes speed scrolls makes you run faster and in my case they help me stay alive, also OD you so bad its the only option we have to complete our goal on raid, and pretty much its your guild goal, its called competition, cus at the end gear drops from the 3 bosses inside there, and i think thats what makes the game a little bit fun and a reason to play it, cus otherwise i would be playing something diferent.

i appreciate your comment. thank you.

LMAO they get od'd then qq on forum more emoviant to fullest all the time

4th Please do something about it because now all this war between guilds its starting to be out of control, not to mention th 90% of Arrogant Ego Gladiators that cry when they dont win.

Tbh I believe the archers kited Malephar after we died simply so the other archers could continuously dps while Glads had no chance of hitting it and had to keep running for it. We stated many times that if you leave the lair agro would transfer but instead you continued to run it. I have screen shots proving this. You're making excuses because you're hoping you can do whatever it takes to control the server.

Okay clearly you have no idea what Nature's Protection even does.

i clearly took agro from a glad party, idk if the glad party was a live of dead, thats not my problem, yes speed scrolls makes you run faster and in my case they help me stay alive, also OD you so bad its the only option we have to complete our goal on raid, and pretty much its your guild goal, its called competition, cus at the end gear drops from the 3 bosses inside there, and i think thats what makes the game a little bit fun and a reason to play it, cus otherwise i would be playing something diferent.

i appreciate your comment. thank you.

If you're going to lie, do a better job. You could have simply left the lair to trade off agro. But no, you kited ML around so the other archers could dps it in order to OD us. You can try to act all innocent all you'd like, but you ain't slick. You know we have the evidence to prove it so you're asking Far to sympathize with you. 

Gladiator its not the only class in game.

Okay clearly you have no idea what Nature's Protection even does.

I know exactly what it does. It didn't work for you and you put a speed scroll on while running. Looks like Kiting to everyone. Even got the screen shot to show it. Could have walked out instead of kiting but you didn't.

No. Salt was able to live 1 hit from male while being healed with speed scroll on. Not happening. Would make Fighters/Trix pointless in a raid if you think you can just waltz on in and start kiting it. Archers have the ability to kite anything on Fiesta except World Bosses. Seems fair enough to me.

Our best dps is standing still, even if we kite it we trade off for GARBGE DDing.

That enough is a fair trade.

Clearly know nothing about archers.

Our best dps is standing still, even if we kite it we trade off for GARBGE DDing.

That enough is a fair trade.

Clearly know nothing about archers.

You have 4 others standing still hitting ML while you pull it around making it so our Glads cannot hit it. Clearly know nothing about Fiesta.

If you're going to lie, do a better job. You could have simply left the lair to trade off agro. But no, you kited ML around so the other archers could dps it in order to OD us. You can try to act all innocent all you'd like, but you ain't slick. You know we have the evidence to prove it so you're asking Far to sympathize with you. 

Are you an admin? i dont think so, FadbodD is so yeah ima call him when i touble with stuff in game, cus i mean he might know or at least he will try to find a way how to fix it tho.

next time you become an admin than yeah reffer to me

Thanks for your comment.

I know exactly what it does. It didn't work for you and you put a speed scroll on while running. Looks like Kiting to everyone. Even got the screen shot to show it. Could have walked out instead of kiting but you didn't.

Yup and it's a survival technique given to archers because we don't have defense to back up the hits 

from male and eva is rng. Didn't walk out because Salt didn't have to, plain and simple. It's unfair to make

one of our DD's leave the lair because you cant hold aggro. Sorry not sorry.

Nature's Protection should drop 100% aggro so we don't have to worry about getting aggro.

Then we wouldn't have to kite OR leave the lair. :3 

Yup and it's a survival technique given to archers because we don't have defense to back up the hits 

from male and eva is rng. Didn't walk out because Salt didn't have to, plain and simple. It's unfair to make

one of our DD's leave the lair because you cant hold aggro. Sorry not sorry.

Nature's Protection should drop 100% aggro so we don't have to worry about getting aggro.

I'm fine with Nature's Protection being 100%. That's fine. But you're saying it's fine for you to Kite ML around the lair so our glads can't hit it? You're saying she shouldn't have to leave but we shouldn't be able to attack because she's too lazy to walk out for 5 secs? She kited ML for a good 45 seconds before she stopped. You wanna talk about fair but you're such a hypocrit it's unreal. 

You have 4 others standing still hitting ML while you pull it around making it so our Glads cannot hit it. Clearly know nothing about Fiesta.

Ranged vs Melee sorry you didn't know that when you chose Glad.

Clearly you know nothing about Fiesta.

That's what you lose by choosing a Melee class you dipshit, RANGE.

Archers not being allowed to kite takes away one of our important selling points

as a class, RANGE. It's like Mewton stunning an archer who was kiting in a 1v1.

SWEETY PIE THATS OUR CLASS, ITS PART OF OUR CLASS MECHANICS.

GET OVER IT.

Who even are you, besides unimportant and irrelevant.

"15. Kiting world bosses or any type of major boss with the intent of disturbing someone else or giving them a disadvantage can result in a ban or jail time."

Now before someone says that the "with the intent of disturbing someone else or giving them a disadvantage" prevents this rule from being abused let me shoot you down.

How do you prove whether a person kiting is doing so with the intent to disturb or is just kiting to survive?

A screenshot or video certainly isn't going to suffice because you can't know what the person kiting is thinking.

The problem with this rule is that it has a major loophole, discriminates against long-range classes, and can easily be abused.

now theres members in game that im not gonna mention cus i have something they dont have, and its respect, that are trying to report me because i did what my class suppose to be doing even tho i use Natures Protection to lose agro

Exactly this, the abuse. I was there and as soon as he pulled aggro and started running the opposing party started mentioning how they were going to ban him with this very rule and told him to either die or leave lair to lose aggro, which he shouldn't have to do.

This isn't even about outdamaging at all, this is about an archer's(and mage's) right to be able to kite without worrying about whether or not they'll be banned over it.

Also toss a skill for mages in that does the same thing. Wouldn't want to leave them out.