FitzChevalerie

World bosses never were knockback able. Not even on retail.

I wasnt aware i was playing on retail. Again, if its is a bug then ask to get it fixed. Arguing about this stuff is pointless, it will either be changed or remain the same. And as it stand right now, I see no post or evidence on core that using the skills I have on my reaper is wrong at all.

ML shouldn't be knocked back. It's a bug. If you take advantage of it, you can get in trouble. Very simple. You guys act like this is all new? Kiting is a Glitch on official (Go look it up) and exploiting bugs/glitches are bannable. Blame yourselves.

Kiting is a bug? Ok, you ACTUALLY must be brand new. I bet you have wolf cut I can sense it.

?? You only OD us at ML. And then you act like we care about ML??? We have SL weapons. We only want the gear and at birds you guys can't do a thing. When we actually raid it's gonna be 2/3 every time. More than happy with birds. You can have ML.

If you don't want ML weps you wouldn't even try to OD at ML yet you do every single time you're there.

but no really keep making excuses as to why you keep getting OD'd by Archers. Nah baby doll most the time you get 1 harpy and nothing else. But no really enjoy your crappy trickster gear and you might want to figure out a way for your 25 crappy gladiators to equip xbows cus that's all you guys have.

why you think we cal em emoviant :l

Oh you mean emo like your guild when you all sent in whiny bitch reports because
you can't catch male because Deviant is running with it. LMFAO. Pls cry more.

Or Emo like your guild when we 'clapped' you out of Fbz, which one?

You haven't read the tos lately have you?

That exact rule was implemented recently and the video you posted was recorded prior to that rule.

Edit: Posted at the same time, lol.

Nope sorry I just got here =o... 

I wasnt aware i was playing on retail. Again, if its is a bug then ask to get it fixed. Arguing about this stuff is pointless, it will either be changed or remain the same. And as it stand right now, I see no post or evidence on core that using the skills I have on my reaper is wrong at all.

Its already being fixed k.

HG here at first was able to be knocked back. This was fixed during the official release. Its common knowledge to know that world bosses shouldn't be knocked back, Retail or not. Same boss, same files, should be the same way of killing it. You can still use force slash, but it shouldn't knockback a WORLD boss.

You haven't read the tos lately have you?

That exact rule was implemented recently and the video you posted was recorded prior to that rule.

Edit: Posted at the same time, lol.

That's actually the time I uploaded it on youtube. The time it was recorded was a week before they changed tos

HG here at first was able to be knocked back. This was fixed during the official release. Its common knowledge to know that world bosses shouldn't be knocked back, Retail or not. Same boss, same files, should be the same way of killing it. You can still use force slash, but it shouldn't knockback a WORLD boss.

*gives a like*

-outoflikes-

Also this is the feedback section :l. Im posting on a necessary topic.

Well, Its also Common knowledge that every server runs on a different set of rules and a different set of interpretations of those rules. So, just because something can or cant be done somewhere else holds 0 grounds to what can and cannot be done here. Do we really need to keep going back and fourth over this? Becasue again, either it will change or it will stay the same and currently this is just how it is.

It is changing because that is abusing a game mechanic that was never meant to be effective on a world boss, just like Helga at first IF you ever played Core during OBT.

Edited by Parafrost

Same thing as not bringing us that level100 oj jewel instance :l... how long did it take him to get hg back to normal :l? too long...

Edited by Parafrost

It is changing because that is abusing a game mechanic that was never meant to be effective on a world boss, just like Helga at first IF you ever played Core during OBT.

Well as you can clearly see, I dont have a CBT title/Symbol. I'm actually also going to assume that using force slash on helga stopped his regen, which is an entirly different story from making a boss move. Then again I didnt play CBT, and going off what is directly presented to me at this time there is still nothing saying its wrong. I'm also done replying to you, your just to close minded. Think abstractly, there is a reason that in the USA they have the law "Innocent until proven guilty" Try applying the same "type" of reasoning here.

Edited by Ambire

Well as you can clearly see, I dont have a CBT title/Symbol. I'm actually also going to assume that using force slash on helga stopped his regen, which is an entirly different story from making a boss move. Then again I didnt play CBT, and going off what is directly presented to me at this time there is still nothing saying its wrong. I'm also done replying to you, your just to close minded. Think abstractly, there is a reason that in the USA they have the law "Innocent until proven guilty" Try applying the same "type" of reasoning here.

Yes it stopped his reg, and its not the boss move, skills like that, and like, devastate, shouldnt do any kind of stun or "harm" to it, and guess if theres no rule on tos about it is because not many people play trix, far probbly forgot, or not much feedback on the topic .. whoever made it o.x

Yes it stopped his reg, and its not the boss move, skills like that, and like, devastate, shouldnt do any kind of stun or "harm" to it, and guess if theres no rule on tos about it is because not many people play trix, far probbly forgot, or not much feedback on the topic .. whoever made it o.x

EXACTLY. A world boss cant be stunned/iced/feared. Tricksters shouldn't have the ability to knockback a world boss... If that were the case make every boss stunnable/iceable/fearable/trapable(ranger skills). Also if tricksters knew the timing of mals defense debuff, that can be stopped as well i think.... And to call me closed minded is to also call yourself closed minded as you don't fully understand how world bosses should be dealt with. Bottom line is, Malephar shouldn't be knock backable. End of discussion.

Edited by Parafrost

ML shouldn't be knocked back. It's a bug. If you take advantage of it, you can get in trouble. Very simple. You guys act like this is all new? Kiting is a Glitch on official (Go look it up) and exploiting bugs/glitches are bannable. Blame yourselves.

So is stacking o,o all unlimited glads stack ;o remove plox? lets be fair right?