FitzChevalerie

If I knew tos was going to be so biased against all other classes ,my first character would have been a gladiator. Good job on making server so diverse. I won't be recommending this game to any of my Non-Glad friends.

-Remove Archers

-REmove Tricksters

-Put Support charms in Store.

-Call it Glad Online

Dont go Counting Tricksters out just yet. Nothing has changed regarding any of them or there skills "yet".

ML shouldn't be knocked back. It's a bug. If you take advantage of it, you can get in trouble. Very simple. You guys act like this is all new? Kiting is a Glitch on official (Go look it up) and exploiting bugs/glitches are bannable. Blame yourselves.

?? You only OD us at ML. And then you act like we care about ML??? We have SL weapons. We only want the gear and at birds you guys can't do a thing. When we actually raid it's gonna be 2/3 every time. More than happy with birds. You can have ML.

??? How are you going to OD us at birds when we kill them faster?

We have 5 LH Axes?

We can kill any of the 2 birds and bring down ML to half HP while you guys are still attacking one of em?

If you guys don't care about ML, why QQ so much?

And that reminds me, your GM's kept saying they were going to own ML on a weekend, instead, we got it. GG.

ML shouldn't be knocked back. It's a bug. If you take advantage of it, you can get in trouble. Very simple. You guys act like this is all new? Kiting is a Glitch on official (Go look it up) and exploiting bugs/glitches are bannable. Blame yourselves.

If he should not be knocked back, then post that in the bug's section. There is absolutely nothing supporting your statement to date. As it stands right now your trying to impose a view that very well may be incorrect, as using your skills on a boss is how you deal damage.

If he should not be knocked back, then post that in the bug's section. There is absolutely nothing supporting your statement to date. As it stands right now your trying to impose a view that very well may be incorrect, as using your skills on a boss is how you deal damage.

World bosses never were knockback able. Not even on retail.

If you are able to Kite mal, then it's practically the same thing as glitching, It can't hit you, and it is just simply running around till it dies.. So I think making a ToS Rule stating if anyone so much as make an attempt to kite it, the person should be punished accordingly.

You haven't read the tos lately have you?

That exact rule was implemented recently and the video you posted was recorded prior to that rule.

Edit: Posted at the same time, lol.

Edited by Shiver