Unlimited be mad

Behemoth

5v10+? ;c thats how unlimited pvps and shit talks ;c war started cause crucial can't beat me a in 1v1 8D. Unlike his guildy glads which can atleast admit they can't beat me.

Also i would like to propose a new rule for fbz to be made :o no more than 2 people attacking 1 person. Thus making unlimited basically useless in pvp ;3 since all they do is 6v2-8v1 people. Why not right? We making retarded rules for male too right?

But yea male rule got made cause unlimited QQed :P guess we could make a fbz rule if we QQ.

Yea cause the only class we are supposed to play is fighter? >.> thats basically the point they are making with current rules/upcoming nerf?

Amen.

war started cause crucial can't beat me a in 1v1 8D. Unlike his guildy glads which can atleast admit they can't beat me.

1st off you emo cuz i told ur ass buddies i 20-0d u in seles which u even said it was true LMAO emomoth to the fulliest.

2nd I told u that im on a bad pc I never turned a challenge down when some1 ever called me out and i got no reason 2 lie to squares like u

3rd Like???? im on 7k hp with ext ofc im gearless dumbmoth LOL

4th hmu on the 19th and I can make the same thing happen a 2nd time like I did in bz3 back in the day ;* said same thing to u

oh and btw only reason u got spawned cuz u think u hard fighting like a chump :l

o.o dat stalking ;3 why u calling me emo when ur being all emo? c; nice video stealing btw ;3 if u actually watched that vid ud see i was winning 2v1 ;c plz.

3rd Like???? im on 7k hp with ext ofc im gearless dumbmoth LOL

nice excuse ;o i got 6.8k hp first of all .. and second maybe stop giving ur gear to nahtsu then? xDDD

1st off you emo cuz i told ur ass buddies i 20-0d u in seles which u even said it was true LMAO emomoth to the fulliest

o,o true? ;o yea just as true as nahtsu 20-0ing me in fbz on my first day back ;c thats why he wasnt trying for over 15 fights ;c just like u guys dont try at male right? 8D sense sarcasm buddy

and could you stop with your ghetto terms? catching the hands? learn proper english ;o this is not one of the ghettos you got raised in ;3 its an english forum so please

It's k kaz, let him act hard for now like he tried to do on seles LOL everyeone already knows he suck d.

Nahtsu we 1v1ing today right? show server how much i suck D ;3 mr awesome Edited by mucski

You got reported for that anyways dont worry ;3 .

heres the video to it ;3

very cool showing me when im dead but not screenshotting the reason why im dead ;c 3 glads plz

Edited by mucski

I'm struggling to make sense what crucial were trying to say. But I gave up :c

? guess im suppose to cry over you not understanding slang :(

well w.e been fun weekend reading emoviant and emomoth on forums so far lets see how the rest of the weekend turns out

inb4 marcus on youtube

Behemoth and crucial please take it easy. I ain't going to stay here all day merging your posts. This is not a chatbox, and if this is going to turn into a flame war thread too, you can already forget about posting for the next 24 hours.

il keep cool ;3 this a serious request here on the thread and id like to see how much support i get. Wish the other party would just keep their ghetto slang out of here so other people could actually understand them. and they call me names while they are currently affected by what they are calling me ;c 

yea ;c did u know my fraps reduces my fps by 3x ;c so thats actually laggy for me in the videos xD

@ Demise

11. Preventing users from leaving the free battle zone by continually killing them will result in a jail or ban.

read the tos instead of talking to people i guess?

Edited by Behemoth

You got reported for that anyways dont worry ;3 .heres the video to it ;3

very cool showing me when im dead but not screenshotting the reason why im dead ;c 3 glads plz

i talked to far fbz is a war ground if u say ur leaving they can still kill u if u dont leave in a good amount of time,

like earlier in that war u said u were laving and we let u and u stayed then we had permmission to kill

Edited by Serus

i talked to far fbz is a war ground if u say ur leaving they can still kill u if u dont leave in a good amount of time,

like earlier in that war u said u were laving and we let u and u stayed then we had permmission to kill

11. Preventing users from leaving the free battle zone by continually killing them will result in a jail or ban.