Updated ToS

FitzChevalerie

Lol'd cus Ulimiemo about us kiting male from them. :*

Then you better give archers and mages more defense so they have the possibility of tanking male.

you know... since we're not allowed to run... lmfaoo

DEAR ARCHERSSS...HAY GURLLL>L....IF YOU GOT AGGRO FROM WORLD BOSSS.....STAND STILLLL OWWKAYYY??????...BE STUPID BE DUMB BE IGNORANCE CUS KITING IS JAILAAAAAAAABLEEEE...........STAND STILL EVEN YOUR CLASS CAN'T TAKE THE HIT AND DIE AS VERSACE AS YOU CANNNNNNNNNN.........AWWWWWWWWWWW....THIS TOS ISOOOO FISHING CUTE....

ITS LIKEEEE A DEEER WHO GOT CHASED BY A LION IS NOT ALLOWED TO RUN CUS ITS WRITTEN IN NATURE RULES. UGH. CAN YOU SEE IT NOW????? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Edited by Neil

The kiting rule will stay in place but should not be abused because all bosses from now on will be unkitable as I will increase their speed, makes sense to me, if you don't like it you can leave. I listen to the community, I don't listen to any specific groups of people, if someone leaves feedback I act on it, so leave feedback if you want something changed.

World raids are meant to be done as a community, if one archer kites the boss and no one other than mages and archer can attack the boss then it's not a community fight.

I gave everyone a chance to support their own ideas, but in the end I agree with this more.

Though this will change nothing, as I was going to increase Malephar speed anyhow.