Updated ToS

FitzChevalerie

he runs it but he obeys unlimited? since when? i get he is helping the community but please tell me anyone NOT in unlimited who complained? sorry Rita but please :c sit down, you cant win in this fight. and yes its his server, but last time i checked on Fiesta (retail) kiting is aloud. what if a knight is going to die and he runs off to escape? OH NO HE IS KITING REPORT HIM! thats what you are saying last time i checked. please...shut up.

Obeys? And i cant really tell you anyona because no other guild raids, and you know it, its pretty much us and you guys.And I cant win what fight lool im just saying a thing that has been in the tos fir a while, just in other words and obvs no one would do that unless its a dumbfk trying to fk the knight e.o, and no I wont shut up o.o who dafk r you to tell me to shut up. Sir.

LOL Kota. You wanna talk about Official? Boy on Official you'd have been banned for that little stunt. That and Redemption would've gotten punishment for that Guild war.

i dont share accounts little lady :/ please get it right, and i play a glad better than you c; let alone being the best glad on teva server. please sit down :)

Lol you dont share accs, such a funny guy. And best glad on teva? XDI never said i played glad o.o cuz i dont so. But doubt you play it well or are the best at it. Ego got alot big eh?

ML runs faster than players... even "kiting" they'll get hit

Yes they will get hit, but melee classes cant attack it unless it stops 3secs to drop aoe

I don't see y u guise still QQ'ing? This happens like after every raid we win. 

You guys pull out your handbook of excuses and still claim you're better than us after we won. I don't understand mang. Insert some logic along those lines for once. 

Yes they will get hit, but melee classes cant attack it unless it stops 3secs to drop aoe

So ranged classes aren't suppose to do anything since they have kiteable skills? K.

I afk all day see all these emoviants raging in this thread inb4 its closed :(

Emocial mad 'cuz he can't beat his parents. :c

Edited by Zephry

Sec got a few things to say b4 i even continue

Learn to play David :c im sorry your guild sucks and you guys need to glitch, pardon me but we do have a video of it. aswell you guys just need to delete your characters :) you all suck anyways haha. trashy trash trash <3

why you ever talk after my bud smacked u in bz and u never returned again????? trying to call some1 garbage but gets 30-0'd LOL just stop dude

So ranged classes aren't suppose to do anything since they have kiteable skills? K.

They can attack it same way same skills, just dont think they should be running a world boss making so no other class could hit it but mages and archers itself

Im saying this as a mage, since its my main could just leave it at that be kitable etc, if i was on glad or trix id be mad af if i had to run after a boss to hit it 2-3times each time it stopped cuz someone would be kiting it

Kiting doesn't make archers invisible. LOL. I was there when they kite it....and as a cleric and I struggled more to heal them and THEY DID DIED...so many times. They also keep passing aggro.

*coughs* Do you guys realized healing bunch of archers in a pty that keep passing aggro trained your skill as cleric more than healing a single tanker in raid where you can fall asleep cus its so boring and not challenging at fishing all?

Since when there's a rule that said WORLD BOSS must be tanked? WHAT IF AN ARCHER GOT AGGRO???!! THEY NEED TO FISHING STAND STILL and TANK IT?...LOL...Guys you're too funny...

Why GMs listened to a QQ made by one guild over stupid ugh like this? Please go read the definition of "community" and differentiate it with "guild"...and see the different...GOD Donkey.

Edited by Neil

It just happens we are competition, it could be someone else telling far, but far makes the decisions based on what he thinks is right, its like, if male didnt hit at all, knights wouldnt be needed, if its kitable, glads or trixs arent needed, since mages and archers could do the same. Archers are free to kite anything, but bosses are made to be tanked, not kited.. So dont blame far if you dont like a rule he made, for his server, which he runs.

Just because it's kitable doesn't mean any other class is not needed. When tanked by knight a lot more damage can be dealt but there are situations where kiting would be the better option. Also archers have like little agro compared to a knight or glad so if you don't like it being kited then just steal agro and do whatever you want with the mob.

I was reading some guy or girl or it name neil post and stoped reading after this

and LMAO vanity

Mage can OD fail glads tbh and fail glads QQ.

Archers are made for kiting.

They got aggro from World Boss. Clever archer kite. Dumb archer stand still.

Edited by Neil

I don't see how we got into trouble, Marvin. We haven't done anything wrong. Kiting is always a secondary option but a last resort at World Bosses. Does not mean we abused any game mechanics because we did what a class can do. 

Now, unless you Unlimited fanboys want us to get super serious, would you like us to publish a video of you guys glitching Malephar and training it before?

Edited by Zephry