Updated ToS

FitzChevalerie

Highly doubt he was hacked randomly. Probably shared info. And why should we? Just because you don't like that Kiting can't be an easy out isn't our problem.

In all honesty, I always thought kiting a world boss WAS bannable/jailable. It's considered taking advantage of game mechanics. I've been banned before for that with a guild on the original server so I was shocked when people were telling me it's ok to do that. 

If kiting usual mobs is completely fair game, I see no reason why kiting a boss should be against ToS. If you have no tank, it's a great strategy. And, if it's a way to counter the opposing group of people raiding, who cares? They can just as easily make archers to kite back. Just because a certain group of people are too lazy/butthurt to make archers, and only want to use glads, doesn't mean a tactic for killing a mob should be made 'illegal'.Glads are already a massive powerhouse in the game, no need to completely re-shape the rules of the game to suit them more :/ (This coming from a glad).

Dem butts must hurt so much mang.... l:

Any who, it's just a tactic, I'm sure if others would do the same. Not really bugging it or glitching it. Just using what's available in the game and using heads. Not to cheat, but to overcome. Aside from that, Malphar stll acts the same way, ofc you can make it's movement faster, even now he still hits even when you kite them. He still does anything that he normally does. I don't see what's such a big problem with it.I'm assuming some "people" are extremely upset about this and that made you put this rule now and not before when ToS was already there.

K so just said you don't need to kite to OD us. Bring it that way then. I always find kiting on world bosses to be an abuse of world mechanics and, that in itself is against the ToS. Why do you need to Kite anyways. You have Glads, you have Knights, you have Clerics. Use the classes as intended. Kiting always means dealing damage to a target while running it, which the knights haven't been doing. You wanna deal damage with SS's? Fine. But don't be ridiculous about it.

We are using the classes as intended. We use a knight to tank, clerics to heal/rev/buff, and other classes to deal damage. I see no reason for that 'insult' to be in place.And, on the aspect of why we need to kite, it's simple. Why not? Archers are there to do ranged damage, and having a knight kite the boss supports that. Just because a group wishes to use a different strategy does not mean everything about our choices is wrong, you just disagree.

We've brought it several times before dude. The one time it was kiting you guys QQed to the extent that the ToS was changed. I don't recall a time where you guys outdamaged and we ran to Farbod bitching about something you guys did or blamed DDoS on our glads by your guild because of the "butthurt". So for what reason did you have to cry about it? Because as far as I know, the only reason someone would complain to the owner over rules in game would be because they're upset they're not getting what they want. And if you read up, I agreed that kiting should be against ToS, but at the same time, no reason to boohoo to the staff then claim we can only od you when we kite cuz you know just as well as me that that's one of the biggest lies.

Edited by Vanity

LOL. Are these kids serious? Hahahaha. QQ'ing because they got outdamaged by a group of SS's. Even when it was being stationary tanked your pos Glads still got OD'ed by a party of SharpShooters. Get some ranged-classes?

Excuses excuses.  

Do we have to show Farbod you guys glitching ML and training it to kill us before? Get moar dmg pls.

K so we agree kiting should be against tos. No qq'ing about being OD'd. OD us without kiting is all. K? K.

last time i checked, you guys are the ones who always have an excuse :c please learn to stfu....trashy trash trash :c so impolite.

K so just said you don't need to kite to OD us. Bring it that way then. I always find kiting on world bosses to be an abuse of world mechanics and, that in itself is against the ToS. Why do you need to Kite anyways. You have Glads, you have Knights, you have Clerics. Use the classes as intended. Kiting always means dealing damage to a target while running it, which the knights haven't been doing. You wanna deal damage with SS's? Fine. But don't be ridiculous about it.

Please learn how to play a class you trash glad :c im sorry you suck so badly that you need to cry....just makes me sick people like you exist in this world, kill yourself. kthnxbai(:

L2P Fitz :l

Learn to play David :c im sorry your guild sucks and you guys need to glitch, pardon me but we do have a video of it. aswell you guys just need to delete your characters :) you all suck anyways haha. trashy trash trash <3

Defeats the purpose of really fighting the boss. If you can kill it without fighting it then it's pointless.

Though all feedback is left to the community if you want change then show me.

Farbod i respect you trying to help the community but 1 guild isnt the community. Unlimited doesnt run the server you do, so why do you obey them? that is stupid let alone defending them when honestly, all they do is cry. Im sorry to tell you this but you need to run your server more for the community, not that guild known as unlimited. last time i checked, your name was behind the server, and aiding that one guild you will get less people on your server so this server will be a waste of your time. you need to pay attention to the evidence also, there are videos of them glitching/cheating because they cant play the game right, get your ban hammer up and running and get off your butt please. its beginning to get stupid the way you are running this game. ALSO if i may, archers are an available class, if you dont want people to kite, get rid of archers. dont be an idiot, it isnt cute.

Edited by bratboy909

I'd delete my character if it wasn't hacked. I wonder who could have taken it? but anyways PLEASE learn how to play the freaking game correctly. This maybe a pserver but its still basically Fiesta, kiting is legit. Glitching isn't. Control your server Farbod

LOL!! So dumb yet so funny. Archers are created to kite since 2007. So kiting has nothing to do with glitching or anything. LMFAO. This is too funny. I can't believe they became so desperate to QQ over archers' kiting skill just because they can't kite world boss and OD-ed with just archers in party. xD

I mean whats the relevant of make kiting world boss as jailable?

• There's no glitch used
  • They use their class as it supposed to be
  • So if archers got aggro to make it unjailable they need to stand still and let em die? LOL? What seriously??

KITING IS PART OF ARCHERS' SKILL THAT DEFINES WHETHER YOU'RE A REAL ARCHER OR NOT
Don't being so childish. So fishing desperate OMG LOL. xD

To make it clear. These how I see what classes in this game suppose to do in raid :

Knight : Tank/Hold aggro
Glad : OD/Lay on damages
Mage : OD/ AOE damage
Archer : Use their skill accordingly/ Dex buff / Avoid getting aggro cus they cant take the hits / IF THEY GOT AGGRO,...GO...KITEEEEE...DON'T STAND STILL LIKE A DUMB PERSON....AND LET YOURSELF DIE......OH WAIT KITING WORLD BOSS IS JAILABLE..WAIT WHAT?..........

WE USE OUR CLASSES THE RIGHT WAY.
I don't understand how kiting world boss should be in this TOS. LOL.
It's like make stifle jailable (in Helga raid) becus it can increase enemy cast time LMFAO.

BRB LAUGHING~ LUOL.

Edited by Neil

Farbod i respect you trying to help the community but 1 guild isnt the community. Unlimited doesnt run the server you do, so why do you obey them? that is stupid let alone defending them when honestly, all they do is cry. Im sorry to tell you this but you need to run your server more for the community, not that guild known as unlimited. last time i checked, your name was behind the server, and aiding that one guild you will get less people on your server so this server will be a waste of your time. you need to pay attention to the evidence also, there are videos of them glitching/cheating because they cant play the game right, get your ban hammer up and running and get off your butt please. its beginning to get stupid the way you are running this game. ALSO if i may, archers are an available class, if you dont want people to kite, get rid of archers. dont be an idiot, it isnt cute.

It just happens we are competition, it could be someone else telling far, but far makes the decisions based on what he thinks is right, its like, if male didnt hit at all, knights wouldnt be needed, if its kitable, glads or trixs arent needed, since mages and archers could do the same. Archers are free to kite anything, but bosses are made to be tanked, not kited.. So dont blame far if you dont like a rule he made, for his server, which he runs.

K so lemme get this right. Kiting world bosses so Melee classes cannot hit it and then having another Guild war Unlimited was all cool? You say you don't need kiting so drop it. As for Kota, believe me bud. Prolly the best Glad you'll ever meet when it comes to actually playing the class correctly. Unless you yourself have played Glad for 6-7 years.

I'd delete my character if it wasn't hacked. I wonder who could have taken it? but anyways PLEASE learn how to play the freaking game correctly. This maybe a pserver but its still basically Fiesta, kiting is legit. Glitching isn't. Control your server Farbod

Maybe if you didnt share accs... Youd still have it..

It just happens we are competition, it could be someone else telling far, but far makes the decisions based on what he thinks is right, its like, if male didnt hit at all, knights wouldnt be needed, if its kitable, glads or trixs arent needed, since mages and archers could do the same. Archers are free to kite anything, but bosses are made to be tanked, not kited.. So dont blame far if you dont like a rule he made, for his server, which he runs.

he runs it but he obeys unlimited? since when? i get he is helping the community but please tell me anyone NOT in unlimited who complained? sorry Rita but please :c sit down, you cant win in this fight. and yes its his server, but last time i checked on Fiesta (retail) kiting is aloud. what if a knight is going to die and he runs off to escape? OH NO HE IS KITING REPORT HIM! thats what you are saying last time i checked. please...shut up.