Economic Problems.

Vige

In the game, money making is not the easiest. Once we get capped we have nothing to do but farm for gears and help friends / guildies. But we also need to get our gears enhanced, it costs a minimum of 30g if you're lucky to get something enhanced nearly all the way. All that money adds up and is not easy to get just for a few pieces of gear. I think the money making should either be better or the prices of t5 bundles should drop at least a little bit. If anyone ha anything to add, please post what is on your mind about this. I know I am not the only one worried about this.

In the game, money making is not the easiest. Once we get capped we have nothing to do but farm for gears and help friends / guildies. But we also need to get our gears enhanced, it costs a minimum of 30g if you're lucky to get something enhanced nearly all the way. All that money adds up and is not easy to get just for a few pieces of gear. I think the money making should either be better or the prices of t5 bundles should drop at least a little bit. If anyone ha anything to add, please post what is on your mind about this. I know I am not the only one worried about this.

Farm OLT.

Make an alt to sandbox elrue.

nuff' sed.

Farm OLT.

Make an alt to sandbox elrue.

nuff' sed.

What if people can't afford gears and weps to farm OLT? Any besides, making elrue is still really slow for making money.

in my experience T5 reds and such were 5g per stack, having that been said that server had elrue at 500s per stack so it was really easy. I can see what you mean by this and even when charmed i lag too much on a single client to farm olt  at all and if i were to run a second client i would move like 2 ft every 40 seconds. so i can agree with Vige in this case because of my own experiences. i think T5 enhancement bundles should remain their same price but elrue could npc for more which would be a global help to other players regarding their levels. It took me a full day to make over 50g which is time that i do not have often :(

What if people can't afford gears and weps to farm OLT? Any besides, making elrue is still really slow for making money.

I actually do understand your problem, its either you make money with slow ass making elrues or you are obligated to either make an archer or a  mage to farm, and before that getting gear isnt prob easy cuz you cant find a party or people to farm it with..

I do agree there could be another way of making money, but you can always try to farm lower level gear and sell it..? 

Get 2 persons that you know and farm skins, they seem so sell pretty well, andor do the same for LN for gear. since lab requires more dmg.

Be patient, I make elrues and still can make up to 50g a day which I truly don't mind. Plus I vend spare gear I don't need. So if you truly need money, farm instances such as DDM or LN. Then vend off the items you do not need. After your elrues of course though, since what money will you buy your gear with? :3

Oh another tip.. even if you are afk or not, if you can do multi client, you get coins 50 per hour if i aint wrong, at the end of the day thats 1200 coins (ik you prob wont be online 24h) but you can gather enough to buy 2 types of stones, in different chars.. and the other missing you can buy it ig for 10g. saves you 20g.

In my time of private servers, elrues were never as low priced as they sell on here. I've never really been able to sandboxie, so working off of two computers, making them both make elure, barely makes me any money at all. I have yet to ever get to 20g. Being as that is said, I do waste money. But thats besides the point. Elrues should sell for more D:<

You are a knight!!!!!!!!!!!

make some elrue, its not that hard.

Edited by Apocalypse

Personally, money making being easy is something I dislike in servers. There isn't much feeling of accomplishment over buying anything, and money isn't worth anything. Copy/Pasting this from my other thread.

If you ever check the marketplace, you'll notice that rarely is anything being sold or bought despite the player base being quite high. I think the reason behind this is most people don't need to sell anything to make money. With Elrues and OLT farming money is so easy that people can start out, make elrues, grind to 10x, farm OLT. They'll never really need to go buy anything from the market, you can argue they'll need to buy gear but a high abundance in gear can usually be associated with a high abundance in money. That being said the people that hold a lot of gear don't need to sell it because they already have more than enough money and there isn't anything they need to buy.

In a economy without Elrues & OLT money would be much more valued and sought after which promotes the selling of items/buying of items and overall interaction between players. However, I'm not saying to remove Elrues & OLT. My suggestion is to reduce the amount made from Elrues down to 20s a stack, this drops the average from 6-10g made an hour down to 2-3g made from Elrue per hour which is a lot more reasonable.

To help reduce the amount of money coming in from OLT It should be instanced with a key requirement to get in, the key would be in the merchant in roumen for 5g and it only lasts for one use. Players are making 30-60g an hour from OLT which adds up to gems coming into the economy daily not counting Elrues, this would at least make the economy more balanced where actual farming of bosses would be more profitable than Elrues or Mobs for money. When a player can make just as much afking elrues with no effort as someone putting work in to farm a boss something is wrong.

You're complaining here too?
Look, it's your fault that you made a knight as your first character.
We gave you the most helpful feedback to this situation.

-Make a 50 perm Fighter, do Tower for 45 gears and then farm DDM for GEO skins and sell them.
(easy money for axes/staves)
-Farm like a mad man in OLT and sell drops or Mag in OLT and sell OJ jewels.
-AFK in town and use your Donate shop points to buy things people need (EXTENDERS/RANTS/BUNDLES)
and sell them in game.
-Level a Wizard or a Ranger to 90 then farm TM to get  95s then farm BBs and sell drops. Cap, then farm
things in DL and sell drops. (Baby Phouch's or Subjects in AR)

Lord have mercy.

Mh How about we keep elrues the same price, make them stack in 50 instead of 10. and you guys try to buy the item from item mall that doubles the speed making and reduces time. guess it would sumwhat help.. or put the item ig for 1g lol

We never said we are going to feed players free money. This is a balanced server, and just imagine how happy you will be when you after lots of hard work achieve what you wanted, and can laugh at other players who didn't. That's the feeling that comes when you actually do work for your items.

We were never planning to add Elrue into the game as a primary income source. It was only there as a secondary source of income if people wanted make money while being AFK or they just couldn't farm. If we increase the prices of Elrue, we will be like every other server an elrue server for players to make money and get everything quickly. In addition if Elrue prices were made higher then it will cause inflation in the game, all items will cost enormous amounts of money and everything would be much easier to get and buy, we want you to actually try a little bit to make your money and be successful in the game. No one said you have to AFK for 24 hours every day making Elrue, that's not required for you to be a good player.

In my opinion this is a bad idea, if it does come down to it though and enough people support the idea, I would only decrease prices on bundles.

Personally, money making being easy is something I dislike in servers. There isn't much feeling of accomplishment over buying anything, and money isn't worth anything.

I agree with this. There is no incentive to continue playing if everything is easily achievable and obtainable.

-Make a 50 perm Fighter, do Tower for 45 gears and then farm DDM for GEO skins and sell them.

-AFK in town and use your Donate shop points to buy things people need (EXTENDERS/RANTS/BUNDLES)

and sell them in game.

-Level a Wizard or a Ranger to 90 then farm TM to get  95s then farm BBs and sell drops. Cap, then farm

Lord have mercy.

o-o Knight was my first char as well. I didn't have any problems, at the end I made a wiz to money farm. And I still do Elrues. x.x

We were never planning to add Elrue into the game as a primary income source. It was only there as a secondary source of income if people wanted make money while being AFK or they just couldn't farm. If we increase the prices of Elrue, we will be like every other server an elrue server for players to make money and get everything quickly. In addition if Elrue prices were made higher then it will cause inflation in the game, all items will cost enormous amounts of money and everything would be much easier to get and buy, we want you to actually try a little bit to make your money and be successful in the game. No one said you have to AFK for 24 hours every day making Elrue, that's not required for you to be a good player.

In my opinion this is a bad idea, if it does come down to it though and enough people support the idea, I would only decrease prices on bundles.

That was my main intentions, just maybe decreasing the bundles prices. I'm not looking for money basically handed to me, just want it a little more balanced in some ways.

If the price of bundles is decreased there is no incentive for people to buy them from the item mall to sell in game.

A t5 bundle in game is 30g in total, usually if you purchase one from someone who got theirs through the item mall it's much less. Roughly 20g from what I've seen.

and sell them in game.

Lord have mercy.

You posted 3 obligated forms of making money, which is valid, but shouldn't be necessary. LOL. And on top of that you actually have to be geared first, especially if you're a mage. 

Why is making a Knight as a first char bad? Even though it wasn't, shouldn't judge him based on that.

On-topic: 

Money making could use a revision, nothing like elrue making but another method. As long as it's not OP that cause inflation. 

In my opinion we've already probably got the most ways to make money out of any server, including the generic in game ones. If you've got some suggestions then leave some feedback.