Well, Uhm. Hai!

Tarah

Well, hey there everyone c: Camille here. Uhm. I don't think I ever made one of these introductions, so I guess I could. Couldn't hurt Lol. Well, I'm from Florida. Livin' the sunshine on the beach kind of life. I'm currently taking online classes and Pre-med school college classes, so if you see me online, but I'm not there to answer, I'm there, just busy in another window of my laptop :3. I like to go swimming, rollerskating with my friends, and just enjoy life with Mary Jane<3. I'm easygoing and tend to be laid back when it comes to drama, I love to talk if you can get me going, and I do have ADHD, so bear with me if I'm offtrack sometimes! Lastly, my name (obviously) is Tarah, and I can be reached by skype usually ;o

Skype-

miagelsomino

<3 Camille~

Well, hey there everyone c: Camille here. Uhm. I don't think I ever made one of these introductions, so I guess I could. Couldn't hurt Lol. Well, I'm from Florida. Livin' the sunshine on the beach kind of life. I'm currently taking online classes and Pre-med school college classes, so if you see me online, but I'm not there to answer, I'm there, just busy in another window of my laptop :3. I like to go swimming, rollerskating with my friends, and just enjoy life with Mary Jane<3. I'm easygoing and tend to be laid back when it comes to drama, I love to talk if you can get me going, and I do have ADHD, so bear with me if I'm offtrack sometimes! Lastly, my name (obviously) is Tarah, and I can be reached by skype usually ;o

Skype-

miagelsomino

<3 Camille~

..that color, my eyes hurt qq im now blind.

also Hai C: