Sign in to follow this  
Valiant

The future is here~

That Square symbol on your display is a p in korean :D and this better not be a pron site D8<! ....

Mom get thee camera! I can fly!

Edited by OppaKindly

I've seen that video everywhere lol. Althought I still think this video is fake, I'm surprised people weren't aware this technology has existed for a very very long time now. I blame the government.

Edited by Vanity

It does exist. It just wasn't released to the public. My cousin made one a few years back. Was pretty cool. You can probably even look up military devices and there's a few things like that. Tbh, I think there was a tank that would hover over ground to make it's speed quicker. o.o Hope I'm remembering right.

Edited by Vanity

That Square symbol on your display is a p in korean :D and this better not be a pron site D8<! ....

Mom get thee camera! I can fly!

Yeah. I know. o.o I looked up Parkour in Google and found it. 8D

Edited by Valiant

It does exist. It just wasn't released to the public. My cousin made one a few years back. Was pretty cool. You can probably even look up military devices and there's a few things like that. Tbh, I think there was a tank that would hover over ground to make it's speed quicker. o.o Hope I'm remembering right.

o.O Are you on Meth, dude? `-`

o.O Are you on Meth, dude? `-`

No xD I'm a nerd that watches the Military channel and majored in a couple different sciences. Studied a lot about several different things like this. c:

No xD I'm a nerd that watches the Military channel and majored in a couple different sciences. Studied a lot about several different things like this. c:

Ah, sweet. 

Even if this were real, I wouldn't want that thing malfunctioning. Talk about a recipe for disaster (and scrapes and bruises and possibly head injury!)