Game download without client.exe

chronos113

When i install the game, i get the error "your files have been modified". Found out that i am missing the file client.exe. I haven't modified anything and i have tried reinstalling multiple times but everytime i reinstall there is still no client.exe file. how to fix?thanks!

Thanks for the quick response. Now I have client file but whenever i launch the game it auto says connection to server has failed. Is the server down or is something else going wrong?read the other post about failing to connect to server. I have internet, my antivirus is off, and is allowing core fiesta, yet i still get failed to connect to server. Any ideas?EDIT: I set my firewall to allow this game, and when i clicked on client.exe it said "program not allowed" and deleted the file............................ someone please help me out here.

Edited by chronos113

You still did not set up your antivirus correctly. Turn it off while you play Core Fiesta. Don't worry we don't have viruses. The client.exe file is encrypted and does not have a valid header thus some antivirus programs see it as a potential threat.

You still did not set up your antivirus correctly. Turn it off while you play Core Fiesta. Don't worry we don't have viruses. The client.exe file is encrypted and does not have a valid header thus some antivirus programs see it as a potential threat.

This is good advice. Your antivirus is being picky and I am confident that turning off your antivirus will let you proceed. Let us know if you've figured it out!

Ok i turn off my antivirus everytime I try and run the game, but even with it off everytime i try and run core it auto deletes client.exe and i have to reinstall the whole thing. Is there a better fix to this?EDIT: Managed to get the antivirus to accept it finally, but i still get authentication failed and failed to connect to servers every time. Not sure what else to do about this....

Edited by chronos113

I finally got my antivirus to allow the program, so i have no issues with that now. Now I can't actually join the server because i get authentication failed/failed to connect to server every time. I got through earlier because i tried it like 4000000000 times though.

Glad you were able to access the game at last! Make sure that the server is not under maintenance and that you're entering your username and password correctly. These are two reasons why you may be receiving that message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...