Who's your favourite YouTuber?

Luna

youtube-logo-triton.png

If you're like me and spend half your day watching YouTube videos when you've got nothing else to do, you've probably developed a preference for whose videos you enjoy watching. My current obsession is WatchUsLiveAndStuff which features Kalel and Anthony (from Smosh) — a super adorable, newly-engaged couple that recently stopped posting frequent vlogs which makes me sad. I also really enjoy CommunityChannel. Anyone who's naturally funny and relatable, I will quickly subscribe to.

So then ... who's your favourite YouTuber? If you don't have one, what kind of videos do you find yourself watching the most?

Maranda sings

Youdeserveadrink

Dailygrace

cutiepie

Love, love, love! ♫ "Miranda Sings and vlooOooOooOooogs." ♫ Also DailyGrace is now It's Grace. It's too bad how they are monopolizing her channel and using her old videos to get views.

Yeahh, :/ Gee I liked the older videos of daily grace, they were more entertaining and funny. Especially the emergancy 911 phone call. Miranda is just... to funny. xD I ENVY THEM ALL D8< UGH GOSH MY LIFE.

Yeahh, :/ Gee I liked the older videos of daily grace, they were more entertaining and funny. Especially the emergancy 911 phone call. Miranda is just... to funny. xD I ENVY THEM ALL D8< UGH GOSH MY LIFE.

Mhm! And even in her ItsGrace videos, you can tell she's not enjoying the new format as much. You should check out sup3rfruit if you like Pentatonix. I don't like their music but they are really entertaining in their vlogs.

Mhm! And even in her ItsGrace videos, you can tell she's not enjoying the new format as much. You should check out sup3rfruit if you like Pentatonix. I don't like their music but they are really entertaining in their vlogs.

hue don't like their music but their vlogs are entertaining huh? >8c  

I'll check it latahs (; What's their music about? `-`

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SSundee                                      MarkEMiller                                      Aivi Tran ★ Waltz for Luma
LanceypoohTV                             vremyaisteklo
PewDiePie                                    Heather Rooney
CutiePieMarzia                             Feast of Fiction
VenetianPrincess                         Malinda Kathleen Reese
ValentinaLisitsa                            Embarrassing Bodies

I watch too much YouTube (._.  )

Edited by SoulReaper

• 3 months later...

Update! WatchUsLiveAndStuff is no more... :( They posted a breakup video a few days ago and called off the engagement. That means the dream home they were building is probably cancelled and their adorable three cats are going to be separated. Aaah I'm not taking this well.