Dex

Welcome to Bet PVP.

What better exciting way to make money while showing off your prowess and expertise in PVP? None.  
To be a participant, leave your character's name, class and how much you want to bet for the PVP match below in the reply section. After that is done, any player interested in fighting you can accept your challenge by leaving their character's name, class and matching up your bet, as easy as that.

Duo battles are acceptable too, even a full out guild VS guild match.

Rules

The place and time of each PVP match will be decided by me.
Showing up longer than 5 minutes after match time will be an automatic loss.
Using charms are illegal during battles except on special occasions. 
The PVP match will be based on the first player to get 3 kills.
If a player goes offline during a battle for more than 10 minutes, that will be an automatic loss.
Money will be refunded if an opponent isn't found after 3 days.
Charms are accepted during guild battles.
Extenders are allowed during battles.
10,000 coin will be given to the first player to get a 10 win streak.

People will be accused of cheating during these battles and some people will cheat. I will be present as the referee in each match, if you suspect your opponent of being charm, do not hesitate to inform me. I will be the judge to confirm if the accusation its true or not. 

Bet PVP layout

Character name : Dex
Class : Sharpshooter
Level : 105

Any additional information, you want to add should go below. For example is you want to have a duo PVP battle, the name, class and level or your partner should be included too. That goes for guild wars too, the names, classes and levels of participants in the guild war must be included. This is crucial for battles to be clean and fair.

85% off the total bet goes to the winner, leaving 15% as my commission.

Charms are allowed in guild battles because of the high amount of people in the match. It will be a waste of my time to check if everyone is the guild match isn't charmed. And thanks for pointing out extenders. Extenders are allowed.

The main reason for no charms is that not everyone has the opportunity to obtain 70% charm, but in a guild match to increase the chances of win, it's mostly like for guild mates to help each other with 70% charms.

Farm  (lvl108/114 greens,perm gear, gear for set effects like mighty/slash/defect/dim/intellect/korin/jewels) make elrue, sell pots/scrolls/other materials, sell cs for half the price of the npc. Pretty simple ;c.

Character name : Luhan

Level: 105

Class: Wizard

Bettings: 1c

:c who wants to fight? You Fitz? >.>

Edited by Drea