Increase cap

Kaosgod666

Erm title says it all really, cap should be increased...

It should :v at least to 110, so players can get alternatives to ml gears because its hard to get a drop if you arent from the main guild.

..No.

You realize that not a single person even has full ML gear yet right? 

How strange, not even in your guild? ;o , you dont need full ml for 110 cap anyways.

More jeweld and instances with sl badges 8D. Also add tiperath skins. Why? Cause the tip 1h is smexy :*

This ^, also a male instance would be nice since there are so much greedy people who wants ml only for them :v.

There's already enough to do at this cap tbh. o3o Most people aren't even close to being fully geared, so I'd hold on to this.

Like what? noitome,sl and magrite(allways full)? because with the last patch only deviant, gets ml so its pointless to even watch the raid cause you get whispers saying "leave pls" "lol?".

im sorry if i its misspelled, im still learning englitsh :P

I kinda do agree with everyone because atm Far has a lot going on abd this would make more hassle, and also yeah the game isnt very old so its still in its sorting out period, although i still think the cap should be raised just not yet :)

To put things in perspective, 110 Cap usually is the cap where ML and SL are the main Raids/Instances, because they've been released @ 105 cap there isn't anything to be released at 110 besides skills. So, if I had to take a guess 110 Cap will most likely be a lot more customized than this current cap. That being said I'd imagine they're working on the new custom instances for 110 Cap (check some recent patch notes, there's mentions of "preparations" for new instances)  ^_^.

also a male instance would be nice since there are so much greedy people who wants ml only for them :v.

Like what? noitome,sl and magrite(allways full)? because with the last patch only deviant, gets ml so its pointless to even watch the raid cause you get whispers saying "leave pls" "lol?".

Lolwat. Malephar instances break the game. It was meant to be a World Boss, not a instance one. Also if you did not know the Malephar in-game right now is the instance one which drops Lucky House weapons. A godly SL > Fail Lucky house weapon.

Noitome, SL, Magritte, LN, Abyss Bosses, Devildom instances, Helga. There's so much to do.

And it's a World Boss, anyone is free to kill it. Just because we are the ones usually killing it doesn't mean we are greedy.

Charlie FFS stick to what you started, don't get scared of because people don't accept your idea.... Dronenn I couldn't explian it better, you were right on point. People need alternate weapons, gears and jewels that isn't from Male. Right now if you're not in a decent guild, your chances to get a decent weapon or gears are extremely slim. 110 cap opens a new gate, it opens the 108 gate, 108 gears and weapons. They might not be as great as Male but good enough, it's easily obtainable to any player in need of it. 

Arent they working on burning adealia? That is where the lvl110 blues drop o: and if im not mistaken, the psikens in KP drop lvl110 bluea but at a very low rate (1 per 7 days max)Also, I yhink noitome is a guild instance.

SL, Mags, LN, Noit, ML, HG. Lics, DDM, money farming for Capsuls, make more chars, gear em. Make Perms/farm skins. `-` Clearly you've done all these ^...

Edited by Advent

Charlie FFS stick to what you started, don't get scared of because people don't accept your idea.... Dronenn I couldn't explian it better, you were right on point. People need alternate weapons, gears and jewels that isn't from Male. Right now if you're not in a decent guild, your chances to get a decent weapon or gears are extremely slim. 110 cap opens a new gate, it opens the 108 gate, 108 gears and weapons. They might not be as great as Male but good enough, it's easily obtainable to any player in need of it. 

Please refer to this topic:http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php/topic/435-level-108-items-to-105-items/

Also they have alot of things to work on for 110 cap. 

Examples being: - 110 Armor Sets

- 110 Skills

- (Rumored) 100 Passive Skills

- Custom Raids

- New Instances

Arent they working on burning adealia? That is where the lvl110 blues drop o: and if im not mistaken, the psikens in KP drop lvl110 bluea but at a very low rate (1 per 7 days max)Also, I yhink noitome is a guild instance.

110 Blues and Jewel Set.

110 blues also have a drop rate from Magritte. (Source: Retail Fiesta)

110 Blues and Jewel Set.

110 blues also have a drop rate from Magritte. (Source: Retail Fiesta)

Magrite drops 108 blue jewels, not 110 gear unless they changed it. (If they did that's pretty stupid for mag to drop 100/108 weps AND 110 armor considering shes not even challenging)

There's a development video of it somewhere, Psikens in KP are only supposed to drop 114 Psiken weapons but other servers make them drop 110 blues. 

Magrite drops 108 blue jewels, not 110 gear unless they changed it. (If they did that's pretty stupid for mag to drop 100/108 weps AND 110 armor considering shes not even challenging)

Magritte on Retail drops now: 100/108 Mag Weapons, 95 jewels, 108 blue jewels, and 110 blue armor set which were always in the drop table but had a 0.001% of dropping.