When The Server Hates You

Jarred

So, I'm on my alt, Trawk, farming in BoD.

Server's being laggy as usual, the occasional lag where I cant pick up items.

Then it all happened...a 50 Blue Mace Dropped.

However..I was unable to get it.

The server decided to lag, suspend my ability to pick up items, hp/sp stone, or use pots.

And what happens? I die.

Not only do I die, I don't get the option to re-spawn, and I'm forced to watch my first 50 blue of this server de-spawn, as I rage in chat.

Posted Image

So, that's how my day has been.

Edited by Jarred

I would've uninstalled after that and cried myself to sleep.

I pulled out my internet and went to bed LOL.

if it was an axe itd be worst :(

Yeah, I said if it was an axe I would have destroyed something..many things...

We are really sorry this happened to you. If you read the "Announcement" section carefully, we are planning to change servers. Until then this may or may not happen again. Please bare with us and be patient. Thank you.

Oh dear. I don't remember if it was you who whispered me but I'm sorry that you lost on the opportunity to collect your first 50 blue. There will definitely be a next time and I've got my fingers crossed that it will be an axe. ^_^

We are really sorry this happened to you. If you read the "Announcement" section carefully, we are planning to change servers. Until then this may or may not happen again. Please bare with us and be patient. Thank you.

Yeah, it's all cool mucski. I just posted this so people could have a laugh/feel trip. I wasn't having a go at the server, I knew I was lagging but I still did it.

Oh dear. I don't remember if it was you who whispered me but I'm sorry that you lost on the opportunity to collect your first 50 blue. There will definitely be a next time and I've got my fingers crossed that it will be an axe. ^_^

Yeah, I did whisper you on my main char a few minutes later - right before I pulled out my internet. And yeah, hopes are high next time will be an axe. :]

I remember something like this happened back on Gamigo where people were able to bin the server with a sentence in roars. Happened after HG died and a axe apparently dropped. So much sad. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooOoooooooOoOOO

I don't even think I feel you right now. I would be depressed. At least it was a mace .-. 

do you know how many fighters that guy could have od'ed from just that mace Q.Q? A lot >.>