''Your files have been modified.Please reinstall your client and try again''

AnilKavun

I have, Re-downloaded it. Re-installed it. Re-patched it. BUT now the error im getting is that my files have been modified. idk anymore :l...

That usually appears if your anti-virus does something with the Client.exe (modify/removing/breaking it). Even if you disable your anti-virus it usually keeps the block on the exe or still removing it for example.This might help you:http://support.kaspersky.com/8742http://support.kaspersky.com/2695Just create a exclusion rule for the Core Fiesta folder.

I re-downloaded...added the res .rar file- it still doesn't work. I just expect to download a game and then open it and it works. If it doesn't- I'm just not interested. There are too many games out there that work with no monkey about with them. Meh

Sorry for ur troubles in all cases but servera as these arent exactly easy to run if theres a problem and u cant fix it wait for a admin

• 2 weeks later...

Hii, sorry to be a pain, but I'm getting the "Your files have been modified. Please reinstall your client and try again" message as well, even after doing everything you guys have been saying :/

This is what I have done:

• Uninstalled and re-installed (five times..)
  • Ran as administrator
  • Hit the '?' and the Core logo, and let the client repatch. (Multiple times)
  • I don't have an antivirus up

However, every single time I re-installed, I would never be able to find the "client.exe" file, which might be the problem. If so, where can I/how can I get this file? I never played this private server before although I am familiar with many of Fiesta's private servers, and I'm really excited to play this one! D: If only it would work..

Please help :c Thanks.

Oh I forgot to mention I did that. I extracted it and placed it in my Core Fiesta folder. Still nothing. Am I doing something wrong? 

Sorry for being annoying ._.