''Your files have been modified.Please reinstall your client and try again''

AnilKavun

Open your launcher, click the "?" Icon on the top right corner. On the next window click on "Core" logo. Let the client re-patch. If it doesn't work, you need to re-download the client and install it propperly.

Don't forget to run the installer, and the launcher with Administrator rights.

This error usually happens when you're missing files from your game client.

I would recommend downloading Core again because it may not have downloaded properly. Then re-install it and try running it with any anti-virus temporarily turned off (to see if it might, for some reason, be blocking files).

There is only 2 possibilities for this error message to appear. Either you've edited one of the files required for the client that is not meant to be edited or you've edited your client.exe or you're missing your client.exe. There is no other reason for this error. 

If he has rage quit, then it's his loss.

OMG, i didnt edited anything , I just downloaded game,patched launcher,and trype my id pw then i got that error,downloaded ressystem but still same problem,i did run as admin,repatched,reinstalled like 5 6 times,nothing change.. 

I tried to go on a char and this happens, I get sent back to server selection and it's a cycle ._.

Sorry that you're having trouble getting past the character selection screen. Try downloading this and putting it in your Core Fiesta folder (overwrite if it asks):

All of these methods should ideally work, you say you've got no antivirus then I am not sure what the problem is.

Anyhow, download the ressystem folder and it should let you login: http://www.mediafire.com/download/951e7vy1j9r0tms/Core+-+ressystem.rar

• 3 weeks later...

How do you fix this?http://prntscr.com/335b71

Have you played Core before you experienced this error? I see you're running Kaspersky Anti-Virus—perhaps disabling that temporarily may help you. Have you tried running the Launcher as an Administrator? (Right-click and press 'Run as Administrator').

Yes i was playing it all night yesterday.. Now this came out the the blue. Idk what it is. 
Core is allowed on my Firewall, Kapersky Anti-Virus programs.  And yes I have been running launchers as admin for a long time..

Yes i was playing it all night yesterday.. Now this came out the the blue. Idk what it is. 

Core is allowed on my Firewall, Kapersky Anti-Virus programs.  And yes I have been running launchers as admin for a long time..

Have you tried a simple restart?