Secret Lab new bugs Found

Salt

After clearing some of the rooms we had trouble opening the gate, even the room clear the gate was still blocking the gate, one of my party members went all the way up and found some tiny mobs, i don't remember their names, but they are similar at the ones the bosses in DDM summon and they follow you, just like tiny dragons.

After he went to the first room he kill the mobs and the gate open, unfortunately i don't have an screen shot to show the glitch, but i guess people is having this problem and so far this is how you can fix it till an admin take a look on the issue.

Anyone is welcome to post a picture of the glitch in case you know what i'm talking about.

Not to mention that there's other players having other kind of bugs, would be cool if you share them on this post :)

Thanks for your attention!
Cheers!

Type of bug (Graphical, Text, Game, Other):   Gate Don't Open 
Time of Occurrence:  FEB/18/2014 around 6:30pm P     ST
Character Name  Apocalypse  
Screenshots:   None :X ill take one when i get the bug

• 2 months later...

Type of bug (Graphical, Text, Game, Other): Didn't Spawn mobs in second Room.

Time of Occurrence: Friday 16. May 2014, 15:45 German time.

Character Name: xInFam0uS

Screenshots: screen12.jpg

How to recreate it: Everytime i go in Secret Lab.

Description of bug: In the second Room dont spawn any mobs and the door is locked so we cant make lab.

Any other information: Dont have any other information, sorry.

To be more accurate, you need to dash/blink down the stairs for every room that has a tube in it. The rooms without a tube don't need to be dashed/blinked into. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...