Core Fiesta

Amor

Posted Image

I just wanted to explain what we wanted to do and have done for Core Fiesta over our development period so far. We continue to develop so that we are able to bring the best to our future player base.

These are some of our features, expected goals and ideas that will be implemented.
  • Exp rate is x25, it's not too fast and it's not too slow. We believe our system will allow everyone to enjoy our game, whether you like to level slowly or fast.
  • All of the classes have been partially rebalanced and we plan to further balance them.
  • Archer was buffed so that it is stronger in situations it is usually not quite strong in. We believe it should be more balanced and playable now.
  • Some trickster skills were also balanced and improved. Mainly the higher level ones.
  • The 110 skills have also been polished and work much better now. Most skills which had knockback now work correctly with knockbacks.
  • We have new maps which no other server has or uses. These are custom maps which we plan to develop further and use as instances.
  • There are plans to make all new custom instances with new bosses which are NOT used in gamigo. I am not talking about the bosses in the new instances as we are already using those because we have already developed the new instances.
  • New crafting system for players which is called Jewellery, more information on this as development goes on. (No it's not the same as Selesnia). We're also thinking about adding 2 other new custom crafting systems in the future as well but we're not sure about that at the moment.
  • The small graphical bugs you may sometimes find in the game have mostly been fixed and all/most bugs have been polished.
  • New skins, mounts and costumes will be implemented from Gamigo. (We have 90% working hoverboards and other mounts.)
  • We also have some further custom content that will be seen on release.
Also recently servers have been taken down by Gamigo and users have lost their characters and money. Although we may be targetted in the future depending on how the server goes we do not plan to easily give into Gamigo and I want to ensure you that we will try our best to stay up, because we are not in it for the money and we actually care about our users and consider the efforts they put into the game.

As developers we will also try to be active in the community to take suggestions in how we can improve the game so that players may enjoy it even further.

Myself and the other developers are also excited about the release and hope you will continue to support as and grow our player base.

Regards, Amor.
Lead Admin

• Exp rate is x25, it's not too fast and it's not too slow. We believe our system will allow everyone to enjoy our game, whether you like to level slowly or fast.
  • All of the classes have been partially rebalanced and we plan to further balance them.
  • Archer was buffed so that it is stronger in situations it is usually not quite strong in. We believe it should be more balanced and playable now.
  • Some trickster skills were also balanced and improved. Mainly the higher level ones.
  • The 110 skills have also been polished and work much better now. Most skills which had knockback now work correctly with knockbacks.
  • We have new maps which no other server has or uses. These are custom maps which we plan to develop further and use as instances.
  • There are plans to make all new custom instances with new bosses which are NOT used in gamigo. I am not talking about the bosses in the new instances as we are already using those because we have already developed the new instances.
  • New crafting system for players which is called Jewellery, more information on this as development goes on. (No it's not the same as Selesnia). We're also thinking about adding 2 other new custom crafting systems in the future as well but we're not sure about that at the moment.
  • The small graphical bugs you may sometimes find in the game have mostly been fixed and all/most bugs have been polished.
  • New skins, mounts and costumes will be implemented from Gamigo. (We have 90% working hoverboards and other mounts.)
  • We also have some further custom content that will be seen on release.

I'll add a few info about what have been said here : 

110 skills 

Gladiator : the HP rate is fixed, it decreases 2% of the HP, it's working fine.

Knight : Perfectly working

SharpShooter : i've a problem with knock backs on this skill, so the skill will stunt for 3 sec, [Read Archer Balancement spoiler]

Ranger : Bomb arrow will deal more damage and the bomb will hit twice.

Holy Knight : working fine, just a small animation problem.

Guardian : Perfectly working

Warlock : no longer an AOE fear like other server, it will be a very powerful skill.

Wizard : Perfectly Working 

Reaper : perfectly working 

Sceptre : Perfectly Working

Archer Balancement 

We all know archer is underpowered compared to other classes so we decided to increase something, the change will only affect Prestige Class ( SharpShooter , Ranger)

Change : 

Increase damage (on Bow only )

The evasion buff effect has been increased

Poisons deal more damage

More Active skills, and more effect on them.

About SharpShooter

The 110 skill (Arrow of Sky) has a little prob so i will make it a 3 seconds stunt, it won't be unbalanced. (until i find a solution)

Crafting System 

There will be a crafting system that will allow players to craft : 

-Belts (with stat)

-Badge (there will be for all classes now)

It will balanced and the Belts can not be upgraded (it will stay +0) 

105 skill will be added  too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i wish i would join in now but i got my exams in my way.... :mellow: soo...i will join on 17 march.and my character is going to be a tickster with the dual swords but i'll not tell the name. ;)

Spoiler alert: It's going to be nexusuchiha. See you on March 17!