Server Discussion

Mewton

I believe this is getting rather out of hand now, this is an issue that should have been paid attention to during/after OBT. The location and host of the server is terrible, It would be smart to get a NA dedi, in order for us all to have better connections. Many people are suffering and complaining, something must get done before people start growing inpatient.

Don't edit my poll I doubt i'm breaking any rules I just  want to see community response.

Edited by Luna

Thanks for your feedback and I'd like to apologize on behalf of the Core Fiesta staff team for making your gaming experience unsatisfactory because of the latency and connectivity issues. We are all aware of the issues players have been having and are looking into reasonable ways of alleviating them. Everything comes with a price tag so we must ask for your patience as we carefully decide the best route to take.

I have removed the poll because the location of the server is not something that needs to be discussed as the individual who provides our primary source of funding has the final say in that aspect. Rest assured, we are always welcoming feedback and discussion as to why a different location might be a better choice, but making a poll is unnecessary and gives a false sense of officiality which may be misleading to anyone who is not fully familiar with the content of the topic.

Unfortunately I found that this thread failed to generate mature discussion while remaining respectful of others (staff included!) If you're unsure of what's allowed on the forum, kindly refer to the TOS - Game & Forum Rules.

Edited by Luna

I just wanted to say that we've never experienced any lag, during CBT or OBT and in the early stages of release, where we at some point had as much as 50 players online. The lag issues have only been recent, and I do not believe it's due to location, or dedicated server issues. Don't worry we will try our best to find a reasonable solution, please bear with us while we work on fixing this issue.